Reviews for Bathhouse Incident
rinnetensei chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
sequel sequel sequel
the.captain.himself chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aang that poor bastard. There seems to be alot of stories of somebody getting up in his business and ruining everything.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
A very well written story.

Please continue!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Lemon content out the wazoo! Heh, this was an awesome story.
Rosefire84 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Loved it! GO KATAANG FICS! Write more!
Made In China1996 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
awesome
TELAYLA ABANDONED ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
lol. sokka and toph are a wonder team. lmao
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I doubt ANY Avatar have ever enjoyd a bath as much as Aang just did.
Anonamous chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
wow! ur really good at kataangs! have u considered trying a lemon?
PandoraNC chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Just wanted to mention that this had to be one of the best fanfics I've read so far involving Kataang. I'm a huge Kataang supporter, and I loved how you cut it off right when things were heating up. You should definitely make a sequel to this story.. possibly with another interruption of the same magnitude and with the same humor :)
Bard Child chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
MOAR PLZ

Excellently done, wonderful setting a plot, and you have all the characters participate which was great, I would love to have a sequel In which is more of Katara's perspective.

Other than that nicely done
Avvygirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Great story! continue the third chapter...
Carmel Brownie chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OMG! I loved your story! This has got to be the best fanfiction I have ever read! It's so detailed and well written. It was like I was watching a movie! You should really think about being a writer as a living cause if you wrote a book or something I would totally read it without hesitation! FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, and FANTASTIC! If you have any other fanfics, im not gonna hesitate to read them.

And again, completely wonderful. I hope you will continue to write in future.

Totally favin this
Lystee chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is a great story! You had me very engaged.
kimfoo chapter 1 . 5/9/2007