Reviews for Not Really
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oufh. ;)
Pretty good. XD
Le vita e bella chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Lemony...sweet yet sour cuz Larxene has power...Wow, i suck at rhymes...
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
You are amazingly awesome because you write Larxene/Zexion smut excellently. xDD

Both Zexion and Larxene are very much in character in all four of your Zexion/Larxene stories, and I think it's just sad when someone flames stories simply because they're idiots with no lives who can't appreciate an awesome couple.

It's a shame you don't write fanfiction anymore, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose.

So long, and good luck with whatever you'r doing! )
Carl chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Update damnit!

It has been 5 months already -_-
Flame Rising chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Congratulations. You are the official proof that people with more teeth than brain cells shouldn’t breed with each other.

Or at all.

What the fuck was going through your douched-up mind when you posted this? That maybe a caravan of inbred clowns would stumble upon it and like it? Because they’d probably be the only ones to overlook the fact that you’ve told the English language to go into a corner, pull down its pants and grab its ankles.

Or, hell, maybe that was insulting to inbred clowns everywhere.

Now, why don’t you do a favor to those clowns, and the rest of humanity, and play 52 card pick up on a freeway if you're ever tempted to post anything ever again. And, uh, make sure it’s during rush hour.

Good?

Phe-fucking-nomenal.

F/R
A person too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
HA! The flames made me LAWL. Cuz, u kno, in yaoi thur is nun of teh out-of-characterization, doncha-no.

Seriously, there needs to be more good Larxion like this out there. (In actuallity, it was you who got me hooked on this pairing via kh_het.) This was great. I love the interaction, and I don't care what's been said, they were in character. Very nice. Now plz to be writing some more, kthxbi.
Tidus chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I'd rather read Zexion x Aerith than this garbage for a couple. You het writers sure are getting desparate. This type of pairing is why most turn to yaoi for some reading satisfaction.

My true peeve with adult fan fiction or fan fiction in general is the habit that people have of writing their couples completely out of character. I would gladly accept even the most ridiculous concepts for pairings on the condition that they were explained using canon elements of their fandom. Pairing two people without a GOOD explanation is not acceptable.

Adult het fanfiction written with the purpose of telling a story over simple sex is definitely RARE to come across. I prefer to read stories of considerable length. Detailed fiction with strong characterisation and realistic human interaction is preferable over constricted works that lack character such as this piece of crap.

If it makes you feel better to go to your LJ just to bitch to others about your flame, go ahead. People will still flame you regardless.
Star Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
So when do you plan to write another story? Next year?
HarvestMoonFlareon chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i loved it,there's soo few Larxion fic out with John Smith,shut up!you shoudn't be commenting if you just gonna put the writer down so shut the ** up,got it.
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh, gawd! I laughed out loud at the end there! I love their pillow talk!
John Smith chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Maybe you shouldn't write fanfiction if you're going to post half ass stories that make horny Akuroku lemons look good.

You suck by the way because your work is not worth two dead flies.

Seek a beta-reader because you need one badly.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow. It's weird to be dating him in a story written by a friend (as an OC) and now see him in this...new/different...light.
Lizz chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Yes! another cool lemon by my favorite author, I wondered if u were going to write another one, and guess what? here it is. I liked it. Well I congratulate u and more stories from u will be more than welcomed with open arms lol Chao!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was a good ending. “So glad you care about my well-being, lemon l—“

“Shut your fucking face.”

You rock :D And that was the best.