Reviews for Katana's Sheath
anlmoon chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
very cute and well written.
Alkedema chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Wow! I love this story so far and completely support quality over quantity. I am going through the same thing with my story on fictionpress. You want to get the story out but it needs to feel right before publishing. I will follow this story and cannot wait for an update.
TooBlueForYou chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
That was pure awesome! Really cool story and cute too; updates?
chellythemadhatter chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Seriously sucks that you stopped writing. I shun you
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Kichou chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Really nice story. I hope you update this fic one of these days.
baan chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
this story is better then the other gaara and hinata keep writing your story is alsome
hinata2233 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
this is a really cool story!:)
ann chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
please review your story
PearlaH.Sweden chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Wow! This is gonna definetly go on story alert- (adds to story alert) _

This is a great gaahina story. i dont have much constructive critism except for the fact that in the anime whenever someone wanted to play with gaara i think he would have usually been less strict with them and more excited.

but this is still awsome, dont get me wrong. i like this gaar as well _

FuyuKoneko chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Just as cute as first chapter. Is there any chance you'll extend the childhood part of the story?

Their age isnt mentioned, so I assumed they are somewhere between 5-8 years old. And, their emotional development seems a bit too advance, especially Gaara? Until his fight with Naruto, most of his "interactions" with people tended to end with the bloody remains of anyone that even slightly upset him. And so where could he have learned the word "incarnation" or the idea of "A man did not go back on his word" - considering who his role models are?
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
So cute.

I am really suprised at the lack of reviews. This is the best Gaara/Hinata story I ever read. The is one of the few stories where Gaara isnt out of character for romance.
sterling chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
nice. )
Child of Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
cute yet werid...
kit chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
this is so cute! i lov it! gaara and hinata look so sweet together! pls continue. don't leave me hanging!