Reviews for Caught In A Ladder
OMFG
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 6/5
ogata…you—you…pedophile
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 25 . 5/24
I am new to the HnG fanfic universe but Ive been looking for fanfics with interesting summary and great feedback. I must say that this story of yours is beautiful. The characterizations, the events and the over all plot left me speechless with awe. I have read many fanfics about this kind of plot like kidnapping of the sort even with adult content such as rape, serial killers other insane topics (other anime and novels.) I really like this kind of story even if I was expecting some pedophilistic acts but considering this is HnG I would be asking for too much. So much for that. The ending feels right but.. Could you please write a one-shot or something about Akira after that ending.. And also with Hikaru dealing with his circumstances regarding Ogata after the ending or before he decided to play Touya Meijin. Please?~
Im sure that way, your story will be completely finish. :))
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 25 . 5/20
I loved this fic! Looks like I'll be plunging headlong into Hikaru no Go fanfics after all. Ogata always creeped me out a bit, too, so it was interesting to explore what he could do.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 23 . 5/20
Well, I was waiting until the end to review, but I just have to mention that I love that Ashiwara understands Akira and Hikaru's relationship. He and Saeki are supposed to be rivals, and they are, but they are also friends!
duaimei chapter 25 . 5/3
That was a really good story!

Although I think every one of them is an asshat for not involving the police.
notsofrilly chapter 12 . 3/28
What the f***! I swear, if I haven't seen my friend in weeks and nobody knows where he is I would think he was forgetful I would call the police. Even if it were a false alarm it's best to inform the authorities. heck if my friend was missing for a few days I would be asking questions
SayMrrp chapter 25 . 2/17
This is awesome! Really. Everything feels real. Like something I'd buy

Except for Ogata... poor guy. (as in he was made into the villain. Great portrayal though!)
Freaking awesome story, can you write a sequel?