Reviews for Saving Grace
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 11/7
Oh my lord this was adorable, my poor heart cannot take THID
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Aaaaah this is awesome.
Keiou chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is one of the cutest things I've ever read! I don't know how I've found it 'cause this is not the usual stuff I read. But I'm really glad I gave it a try.
I love your little Sammy and Dean. How could you describe them so perfectly? Not only Sam is wonderful but Dean with his thoughts and how he's acting, too.
At first I've expected a cuddly and sweet bath story but it became quite emotional. Dean with his memories and Sam trying to comfort him. Wow, I've never read anything before that's dealing with Dean's thoughts about before the fire and after like this. (I hope you know what I mean) But it seems just perfect real. With the actions, sounds(of that song) and so on triggering his memory.

And i love the way you're describing everything by the way. How the room is just a bathroom of a cheap motel with a light bulb, chilly and so on. Dean is thinking about the past and beeing the one bathing Sammy. Actually it's rather sad, lol. But cute! Sam manages to bring some light in there and have I mentioned that I love your Toddler-Sam? He's great!

When he was roleplaying in the beginning I was laughing and reading about the brothers fighting in that tub was fun, too. That's exactly the same way I fought with my little sister when we were young, lol. I was the one with the shower head.
I absolutely think that Sam and Dean would end up waterfighting while bathing. Thanks for writing that!

Sam freaking out in early years about red shampoo triggering his memory (too) is a nice idea. Well I would say with 6 month the chance of remembering all that is quite low but who knows. When we think about the sight and the feeling of that red liquid I can imagine with this traumatic situation there could be a possibility. And if not...who cares! It's fiction and I like it xD

I don't know that nursery song, but I recognize it from Mishas Twitter Account, haha. It's all making sence now! It sounds cute. I'm from Germany(that's why my English is a little creepy _) and I can't think about a song or a rhymefor bathtime. That's lovely :) Thanks for showing it here. Weechester Sam and Dean performing it would be my new favourite way of teaching a nursery song. Aww.

I hope you're still using this webside 'cause this FF is almost 5 years old! But nevertheless THANKS a lot for this overly adorable story! :) Now I can read the other chapters.

Liebe Gruesse :)
StrGazr04 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
I love these stories! Any chance you'll continue?
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awwwwwwww! Sad! *sniffles and whimpers* But absolutely frickin' beautiful too! The whole thing was just... Wow. Wow. I really can't think of anything more to say, so I hope that "Wow" can convey how like touching this story is :') well done.
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Please, please don't let this wonderful story go to waste! It has way too much potential for that... Please?(:
ed0dbfam chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
i was in bed at four in the morning reading this because i couldnt fall asleep. and i cried! this was such a sweet chapter. and i love the entire fic actually. wish you continue it! just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job, it feels like you write it with feeling! :D

the.lone.sock chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
This chapter made me tear up. So beautiful.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So I completely fell in love with this story and the way you write the boys, but it seems you aren't quite as into Supernatural? It's been awhile since it was updated, and I can assure you, I understand, what with life and all, but I was just wondering if you were planning on updating or leaving it as it is. Either way it's all good, even though I'd fricken LOVE to see what happens next, but I just wanted to know as to whether I should keep checking in or assume it's done. ;D Anyway, thanks, and if you do continue it, I'll be here, waiting. ;P
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Cool story :)
Koolneko22 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!

That preview doesn't look good. Stupid freaks trying to get a kid killed...but it will force Dean to realize some things.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Adorable story
Lerra chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
It's a pity you stopped here. I hope you will continue the story!
iamborg chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Hey any chance of more of this great cute fic? Please?
Von chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Hiya! This is very exciting, but if the next chapter is already written, did you forget to post it? It's been a year!

I hope you update this story soon, it's one of the best Weechesters I've found. Most don't have anything to do with that period of time where teenage-changes can mess around with your relationships with EVERYONE.