Reviews for Beyond the Scars
WhereTheWind chapter 7 . 2/23
Done it justice? Aurora, you blew it out the fucking water. That was a fantastic ending.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 6 . 2/15
The battle is brilliant. I love how you've written the thoughts in Harry's head, and how he is slowly becoming taken over. I loved the scene with Iris, and the bogart. I am a bit confused about how it ended though. Is that the Harry that we see now?
SweetestAgony chapter 6 . 2/15
Great story! One of the better ones I've started in a long time :)
Hippothestrowl chapter 5 . 2/11
What a strange ending...
sevenphoenixtears chapter 5 . 2/8
Fantastic. I would have loved so see Harry get to explain everything to the order, but he wasn't really given a chance. It's sad to see what he has to go through, you can tell that there is still good in Harry. Great chapter! It was very exciting, seeing have to deal with Slughorn.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 4 . 2/1
Great chapter, go Harry! Can't wait for the next
sevenphoenixtears chapter 3 . 1/29
Great story, I really hope you continue with it, thanks for sharing.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 2 . 1/27
Im really enjoying this! Looking forward to more soon!
kacoo chapter 1 . 1/24
The premise looks and And that you are on dlp is just another mark for you well done
Rasdra chapter 1 . 1/23
Hi your PM system must be disabled, but are you aware that only the first chapter of Beyond the Scars is available now on fanfiction? Was this intentional?

Really looking forward to future chapters of this story if you're still writing it :)
Impstar chapter 1 . 1/23
What on earth happened to this story? Is it my computer or is there a reason it went from 7 chapters to, well, one?
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 7 . 1/11
This is utter bullshit
I was awaiting the dramatic conclusion after the Final Battle but no, you pussied out.
If I wanted to "imagine" the ending I never would have read the story.
This was going to my favourites for sure, but not anymore
xvector chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
You should probably append the pairings to H/Hr/G.
xvector chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Nevermind, this looks like an "angst" fic. What a shame. The plot did have potential if it wasn't for the "love" BS.
xvector chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I hope the entire fic isn't based off of this Harry/Ginny "love" tripe. Because those sort of fics are the worst.

I mean, Harry is a pathetic character if the only reason he's doing it all is for the first girl he ever really dated.