Reviews for Beyond the Scars
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
... damn.
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
It is more esoteric than I am used to reading, which made it a bit hard to follow at times. I'm still wondering if the final battle happened or if it all happened in Harry's mind as he fought with himself in the cave. In either case, the story held my interest until the end. I really liked Lily coming to rescue his soul.
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I liked the reference to why they could kill Nagini and were not allowed to kill local creatures. It reminded me of an essay I wrote on wolves and how farmers were allowed to kill certain wolves, but not others depending on if it was an introduced wolf or one that had migrated to the area.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Things that let you know it is AU: Ron likes maroon. Harry, who in the books wanted a minimize, apparently wanted nobility in this story. I'm curious to see where it goes.
Someone chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
I cried when Lily Potter came. I really did. This story, with just 7 chapters, has made to the top of my favourite fanfictions of all time, among Consequences, a oneshot, and Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. This is a fabulously, heart touchingly, infinite wonder of a fanficiton. Kudos!
ashland94 chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. You kept Harry in character all the turning him dark. The guilt. The sense of duty. It was still Harry. It was what Harry could have been with a little push.

One thing though, I disagree with Lily. We would never accept them into out fold. Our prejudice and greed would win out.
birdandthebell chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
This was dark and lovely to read.
WhereTheWind chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
Done it justice? Aurora, you blew it out the fucking water. That was a fantastic ending.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
The battle is brilliant. I love how you've written the thoughts in Harry's head, and how he is slowly becoming taken over. I loved the scene with Iris, and the bogart. I am a bit confused about how it ended though. Is that the Harry that we see now?
SweetestAgony chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
Great story! One of the better ones I've started in a long time :)
Hippothestrowl chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
What a strange ending...
sevenphoenixtears chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Fantastic. I would have loved so see Harry get to explain everything to the order, but he wasn't really given a chance. It's sad to see what he has to go through, you can tell that there is still good in Harry. Great chapter! It was very exciting, seeing have to deal with Slughorn.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Great chapter, go Harry! Can't wait for the next
sevenphoenixtears chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Great story, I really hope you continue with it, thanks for sharing.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Im really enjoying this! Looking forward to more soon!