Reviews for Beyond the Scars
GCC Melkor chapter 7 . 1/7
Your story was quite good. I especially enjoyed the happy ending. Thank you for the entertainment!
JustByBeingHere chapter 7 . 5/8/2017
I adore this.
The way you created emotion, tangling the present and the future and a million different viewpoints is a deed worth of your own divinity.
Thank you so much for writing this and now allow me to dig through your other stories in search of more.
Just By Being Here
PS: I still have goosebumps
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
I can't get past the second chapter. The flashbacks are done in a messy way that I have trouble telling if it is a flashback or a current event. There's also the overuse of superlatives and hyperbole that immature writers tend to employ. America isn't half way around the globe from England and ... No need to beat a half formed horse.

It could be a fine story. However, it needs a strong beta and re write.
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
NOOOOOOO! Harry DIES!? B-b-but Harry is the last of his Line!
Aire5 chapter 7 . 2/2/2017
bah not good not bad just bah
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
Nice :)
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
This story has vivid descriptions and lots of action; the writing is uniformly excellent, the plot line is plausible and I can accept it.

But the ending misses the target just a bit. Points of view change within the story, as the author shares Harry's back-story, then tries to bring the two threads together at the end. I feel that this introduces new aspects to the story that the author leaves unresolved.

Still, this is well worth a read.
Twinheart chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Brilliant! So well done! You are very t'alented!
Alchell chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Quite depressing story, however, breathtaking one. The way you switched perspectives made it really interesting, there wasnt one moment, which would be boring. And you kept all characters credible to the original story. Overall, marvelous job. Thank you for writing, I really enjoyed it
Anon chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
Was this story changed? It seems very different than when I first read it...
(From DLP;)
Chapters: 7 Words: 43,822 Updated: July 20, 2007
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
... damn.
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 11/10/2015
It is more esoteric than I am used to reading, which made it a bit hard to follow at times. I'm still wondering if the final battle happened or if it all happened in Harry's mind as he fought with himself in the cave. In either case, the story held my interest until the end. I really liked Lily coming to rescue his soul.
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
I liked the reference to why they could kill Nagini and were not allowed to kill local creatures. It reminded me of an essay I wrote on wolves and how farmers were allowed to kill certain wolves, but not others depending on if it was an introduced wolf or one that had migrated to the area.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Things that let you know it is AU: Ron likes maroon. Harry, who in the books wanted a minimize, apparently wanted nobility in this story. I'm curious to see where it goes.
Someone chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
I cried when Lily Potter came. I really did. This story, with just 7 chapters, has made to the top of my favourite fanfictions of all time, among Consequences, a oneshot, and Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. This is a fabulously, heart touchingly, infinite wonder of a fanficiton. Kudos!