Reviews for Kill It
Lady Nara chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
This is such a great, intimate moment between these two. You make me love Donnie so much, and this really makes me want to see more bonding between gentle, cerebral Donnie, and harsh, intensely physical, Raph. They are so different, but they bring out different sides of each other. I like how their positions are kind of reversed in this story, with Donnie struggling with angry and confusing, tumultuous emotions, while Raph is being so gentle and empathetic, trying to help him sort them out. And the last few paragraphs, oh, man. Powerful stuff.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Oh snap!
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Ooooh. Good one!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Woah! So, Raph had the shots for April, too. Didn't see that one coming.
Piper chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh, I am such a fan of Raphil now.
loveless-sempai chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is very interesting...I didn't know that Raph liked April too,dun,dun,duuuunnnnnnn.
aPassionateLife chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Dark but not depressing, tightly written, and captures a concept many try to grab at. Awesome, absolutely loved it.
Never stop writing.
-De
Lazypage chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Well, I suppose Raphael's never been the comforting one. But he was love sick over her too, so it's bittersweet.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
More. Please.
No More Love chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ouch at least Raph gave him some advice that he knows works
TortureChamber chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Why do people always make turtle romance! Anyways, i was just wondering if I could be your C2! With turtle fics, that is.
quali chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Really intense and bittersweet. It is unusual to see Raph like that, but you portrayed this different side of him without making him OC. It was well done. (Although, I would love to see Donnie clobber Raph at least once).
jigsaws231 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
An awesomely deep story. I love the interaction between Raph and Don - which is hard to find - and the depth you give Raphael. Lovely.
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
A great character piece that took a simple concept and built straight up from there. You have a knack for description and balancing your writing. Well done.
saralinda chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I'm adding this to my favorite stories list. I like your writing, and this piece moves with an elegant pace. I especially like Don-Raph interactions, (poor Don!), and here I like how Don is left with something to ponder. I also like how the story dovetails with your other writing in the "She Is" series. Am curious whether this could be considered a prequel to your ficlet about April's secret locket stash?