Reviews for My Masked Self
SD3322 chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Your stories are good. I like the way you write.
hikora chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Yeah, change SasuNaru to NaruSasu. From the way Naruto is now, he just seems more like the seme than uke, and I perfer Naruto being the seme more than Sasuke being the seme. Please continue. Oh, and I would have like it more if Naruto wasn't raped and that it was Sasuke the one. But it's your story and it's already written, so never mind.
TheUnknown03 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Just a bit too cold but I'm sure there's a reason for it
2008catgirl chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
i really like this story and all your others. you should keep writing and people who write flames with no name are just a bunch of sissy cowards. anyway i hope you start posting again soon. .
loveless chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
i dont have an account...just lazy on my part

but but but keep it sasunaru _pwees
The Unabiding Helios chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
. I like ur story the way it is! It's very nice and touching, u shouldn't change it cuz some idiot of a bastard said so! Besides / I would love to see the Uchiha pride get broken down to pieces and all by Naru-chan I luv this Naru-Naru, it's gonna be awesome when Susu-chan beats the crap out Sai /
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
this is an amazing story i really wish you would have continued it
Christina chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Good ideas. However you might want to elaborate more. Do "more showing and less telling", as lit teachers like to say. The wording and details just feel a bit choppy. Something I find helps me with flow is reading my work aloud.
katTheCharmer86 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
The flamer was obviously a moron.

Authors should take all the time they need to write a story.

or it could lose the value the story has to the author.

people who are in a rush to read a sory should slow down and saver the story itself.

Personaly i don't mind waiting a year or more for the next chapter of any story. That just adds to the anticapation of the next chapter.

You know?

some times a chapter is ruined because authors rush to get it posted that the chapter loses what held the reader's attention. The anticapation is lost and soon the story becomes dull and unable to sustaine the attention of the readers.

I guese what im trying to say is take all the time that you need cause this reader is waiting with anticapation for the next chapter which will no doubt be as great as the other's.
DragonfyreGirl chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
i like your writing style

i look forward to continue reading this story

personally, i feel that you've managed to hook me with the story you have already created but i am sure that you will have a successfully created a masterpiece

(i apologize if i am over-entusiastic, but i enjoy reading a well written (with the exception of a few mistakes) and interesting story!)
wildsakura chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Its like you switch both naruto and sasuke personas. Hey and naruto keeps his promises.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
I really love the concept of this story, i hope you can get into rewriting it!
x chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
Wow... congratulations, you just wrote the worst sh!t in history! You should really consider stop writing
sora7 chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Oh please i beg you!

continue this as soon as possible!

Onegai shimasu!

I've been waiting so long to read a fanfic like this!

For me, it's to die for!

So please!

*Kneels to the ground*

I beg you!

_
Nonexistent Zero chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Naruto is really cold in this story! first time seeing him like that!