Reviews for Love me
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
IMHO this is a very beautiful and well structured piece of writing.

Because Remus and Tonks is a cannon relationship I am reading this as a cannon piece of writing and personally I don't think Remus was ever this sweet with Tonks but that it would be nice if it had been.

I love Remus and I like how you are writing his character in The Journey. I am about to read The Teacher as well. I like the way you write peoples emotions but in this story Remus seems strangely over focused on his physical appearance as being the source of Dora's love for him. I assume you're working around J K Rowlings statement about Remus's need to be loved, which I think you have done very well.

I just feel this has a very AU flavour to it caused by the flawlessness of Remus's love and the focus on their physical apperances. That's just my opinion though. It is beautifully written, the picture painted flawlessly, and the characters well written and a pleasure to read.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was great, I loved it.:)
Katherine Plumber chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG! I am speechless! That was...just beautiful! My eyes were watering, tears welling quite fast! Beautifully written lines that made me "aw": "I still wouldn't know why it's me to have the honour of being loved by you.", "I never even dared dream of being loved by the very person I fell in love with." and "I wanted you so badly it hurt."! Loved them so MUCH! So touching! Loved it!

Allie 3
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
How sweet. They are such the sweetest pair.
Lady Bracknell chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I really liked this, especially this line: “Such an intelligent man asks such stupid questions. The reason is you!”

That's the heart of the matter right there, isn't it? It's his doubts, in a way, that prove he's wrothy.

I thought you did a good job capturing Remus' voice, too.