Reviews for Scipio, Lord of the Thieves
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
hey, i know you havn't updated in a long time, but can you plllleeaassseee write more, i know this will be a good story! :)
anxious-fallen-angel chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
hi ya! please update soon. I am loving this story and I hate it when people jusst forget about them. Please update soon. love ya thieflordbonkers
maireadnesbitt chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
the book fanatic chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
WOW! Scipios a teen again? This is GREAT!
the book fanatic chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
WOW! This was a interesting chapter. Can't wait to read more!
the book fanatic chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more!
maireadnesbitt chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Begining to get instering. However some parts are not clear. Oh well mabye i just have to read it again. anyways great job!

Jesus-Freak-For-Ever chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
A nicely written chapter.
pinkpears chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
really good. are you gonna explain how he became a teen again?
Jesus-Freak-For-Ever chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Please update quickly.
xoSoda's Vampire Thiefxo chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Si si! Is benissimo! I like it alot! Diamond sounds cool & Hornet & Prop might FINALLY get together! *claps loudly* I'm working on Capitolo Cinque of Thief Lord and am about to put up the first Chapter of my Outsiders story. Anyway, good read! Write more! Aren't you so cool! xoSoda's Thief Princessxo
RandomDarkNinja chapter 2 . 5/12/2007

Hey, RandomDarkNinja here. Um...why do you review your own story? It kinda makes you look bad, in my opinion, which should not be taken seriously by the way. I think it makes you look your reviewing your own story in order to make it look like you have more reviews.

Now, i'm not telling you to delete this story or revise it in any way, shape, or form. In fact, you should probably just ignore everything I say. But this is my opinion and i'm not gonna lie.

I do not think that you should not put your pen name as one of the OCs in your story. Or base it after yourself. That alone will get a majority of people to turn back. And to be honest, I wouldn't have read this story if you hadn't asked me to. It's the way you worded your story made it seem like you had a Mary-Sue and was going to fall in love with one of the main characters. I see now that it's not, but that honestly was my first impression.

Now, since this is only chapter two, and i have no earthly clue where your going with this, i can't really give the best advise i would like to. But like i said, you don't have to pay attention to this review at all.
The Blue Falcon chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
Just a Quick thing from the author-Diamond is NOT a Mary-Sue! And now, back to Prosper, Bo and Hornet, they will find something has happened to Scipio (hint: he's not in love). What is it? Read the chapter 3 to find out.
TheLazyHeart chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Scipio’s father is dead- good start - poor prosper, Bo teasing him about Hornet- please update :Dai
The Blue Falcon chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Please Review, more chapters are on the way!