Reviews for Reviving the Uchiha clan
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 4 . 5/12
cuando toda la konoha sabe que Naruto y Sasuke están intentando tener un hijo
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Um sorry... I mean 6 years... I wonder if you're even alive... and if you are whether you even remember this story... Gah. I need to seriously make a habit of checking the last update before diving in.. So dissappointing.. guess you're not gonna update... :(
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
It's not lame! It's awesome and creative with lots and lots of potential!It looks like it's gonna make an epic.. A SasuNaru classic!
For that to happen however, you need to update! *folds hands* Please please update.. It's been almost year now!
mirian chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
actualiza pronto puedes
YukinaUzuha chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
duchessme chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
its interestng.i cant wait what happen next.
solitare1 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
such a good story...why leave it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
*reads first couple of paragraphs* serious deja'vo moment i just had there
Light26 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
D:

you need more write chapter ;o;
KyouyaxCloud chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
update son pliz
Nayeli chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
I really liked it this chapter a lot too, good work and i can't wait for the next one, i will tell you about a story with Mpreg if i knew one, but the ones i have read don't really explain much!:)

Anyways hope you get rid of the writer's block, cuz i really like this story and can't wait to read the next chapter!:)
Nayeli chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I really liked it this chapter a lot, it was really good and remembering when Asuma died was so sad but I'm happy Naruto finally decided to give in, good work!:)
Nayeli chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I really liked it this chapter too,and i found it really interesting how you put that Naruto could get pregnant, and i think that in a story smut is really nice to read but is not necessary as long as there is SasuNaru loving!;P

Good work!:)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I just started reading your fic and i loved, this first chapter was great and i enjoy it reading a lot, good work!:)
Shattered Glass Heart chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Wow! This is the best Mpreg story I've ever read! 'M gonna check out all your other Naruto stories and favs. Hope I don't have to wait to long. Ah, well, if that's the case, that's the case, right?*chuckle* Later!*waves*