Reviews for Three Days, Two Nights and One Lifetime
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/12
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That's ONE way to get to know your father! XDDDDD
Btw hurt Luke is fracking adorable!
Graziella chapter 1 . 3/4
Amazing can u carry on the story?plzzzszzz
Dirtkid123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
NOOOOOOO! THIS WAS SO BITTERSWEET! YOU BROKE MY FEELS!
sparrow633 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Make a sequel :D
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Haha. Poor luke. He almost drowned and got eaten. Loved it. So sweet :)
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Oh my! the feelings! This was awesome! hugs!
nebulaxy chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
oh man, ooooh man! this was a really good story. just-everything about it.

i love the ending, how vader goes from capturing his son, fully intending to lead him straight to-idk-his star destroyer i guess, to willingly letting him go. that was a really interesting idea. like, he wanted to catch luke so bad-and that was entirely for himself. but then he comes from that mindset and in the end he let's luke go-and that was for luke, not him.

and han at the end? hilarious! it tied everything together nicely.
Redfeather Child chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Re-reading this story and I adore it as much as the first time I read it. Perhaps even more since the dumb seventh movie came out...ahem. This really is such a brilliant story and the father/son threads woven in are beautiful especially because Luke has no idea Vader is the one who saves him. And Vader's characterization is absolute perfection! Dark, yet still touched with light and kindness that contradicts what he normally does and represents...
*sighs happily*
Its been a long time since you wrote this but thank you for writing and sharing this gem! :D
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Poor Luke. That's what happens when you don't pause to think about people in the galaxy with respirators.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Ah this was so cute! I loved it and all its fluff :33333
(Love that ending, too, hahaha poor Luke XD)
KuramaNaruto chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
LOL! XD
I love it. Great job.
MidnightDew chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is really really really good! Wish there were more! You have talent. I love your description of vader.
Mallegot chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I know it's a long time ago when this story was written but hell i love it!
Brievel chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awwww, this was so cute, I love it!
AI chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Aww, poor Vader wanted to spend time with his son no matter what. For some reason I get a Mrs Doubtfire feels from the story. Thanks for writing!