Reviews for Three Days, Two Nights and One Lifetime
KuramaNaruto chapter 1 . 1/29
LOL! XD
I love it. Great job.
MidnightDew chapter 1 . 1/17
This is really really really good! Wish there were more! You have talent. I love your description of vader.
Mallegot chapter 1 . 1/8
I know it's a long time ago when this story was written but hell i love it!
Brievel chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Awwww, this was so cute, I love it!
AI chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Aww, poor Vader wanted to spend time with his son no matter what. For some reason I get a Mrs Doubtfire feels from the story. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Thank GOD! I saw the intro and I was like I hope it's not some kind of weird shit like the people write down here out of boredom or to to shock readers... Phew!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
So is fourteen years too long to hope for a second chapter? XD This was perfect, I loved it.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
You haven't listed this as complete and i would dearly love to see Luke's freakout at that revelation. Han is my favorite Star Wars character and you got him perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I loved this story. Wanted more, MUCH MORE!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Neat story, thanks for sharing
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
That was a wonderful story. It's a pity it's a one-shot, though. I would have loved to read more. Also, the ficlet ended on a sort of ambiguous note, and I had desparately wanted to find out what would happen next.
sylviajohns chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Amazing work :) a shame it's a oneshot, though ... Anyways, Its refreshing to see Vader caring about Luke this much once in a while :)
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Sequeeeeeelllllllllll :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Please add more to this! Ah man I loved the ending!
Jambee chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was a touching little story of Vader and Luke. I liked the fact that Luke reveled all his inner thoughts and Fears about Vader, never knowing it was him he was actually talking to.