Reviews for Three Days, Two Nights and One Lifetime
Thank GOD! I saw the intro and I was like I hope it's not some kind of weird shit like the people write down here out of boredom or to to shock readers... Phew!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 1/18
So is fourteen years too long to hope for a second chapter? XD This was perfect, I loved it.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
You haven't listed this as complete and i would dearly love to see Luke's freakout at that revelation. Han is my favorite Star Wars character and you got him perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I loved this story. Wanted more, MUCH MORE!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Neat story, thanks for sharing
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
That was a wonderful story. It's a pity it's a one-shot, though. I would have loved to read more. Also, the ficlet ended on a sort of ambiguous note, and I had desparately wanted to find out what would happen next.
sylviajohns chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Amazing work :) a shame it's a oneshot, though ... Anyways, Its refreshing to see Vader caring about Luke this much once in a while :)
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Sequeeeeeelllllllllll :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Please add more to this! Ah man I loved the ending!
Jambee chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was a touching little story of Vader and Luke. I liked the fact that Luke reveled all his inner thoughts and Fears about Vader, never knowing it was him he was actually talking to.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This made me smile. A lot. I wish there was more. It's seems like a great first chapter for a story. Though this makes an interesting one shot. I loved it either way!
JMJGilda chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Have you ever considered writing this through Vader's perspective?

Is there a sequel to this?

I feel kind of bad for Vader... Now he knows how his son thinks about him.

Awesome story!
Darth Vadie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Sweet :)
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Well, such a shame you didn't write a sequel to this; although I can see why you didn't. No point, I guess. But I liked the plot. A bit original.