Reviews for Dealing Love
spring's love blossoms chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
it's too bad you're not continuing this... you're story is really nice...

why don't you just ask someone else to continue it?

i was really looking forward for more of the story, especially because it's sasusaku! my favorite couple...

just please when you get an idea or something please continue, but only if you'll ever think of an idea

it's such a waste to just discontinue this nice story and move on...

i'm kind of disappointed but i understand

please don't get mad or anything if i said this

i never thought you're a filipino because i am too!
sasukelover19 chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
could you please continue with this story? It is one of my favorites.
Mousky chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
CONTINUE OR ELSE! I DON'T CARE IF U DONT LISTEN 2 ALL THOSE SILLY REVIEWS BUT IM TELLING YOU 2 CONTIUE IT'S REALLY GOOD! . ja ne!
lucy chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
i really like it! i hope that you would update soon! it's reaaly nice, it makes me more curious of what's going to happen! ja!
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
oh my goodness! you have got to update! the suspense is killing me!
shadowinthesky chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
WOW! Update soon, I'm waiting for another chapter! This story is so funny and yet cute. ASAP!XD

P.S OOC mean Out Of Character
Kaokoh chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
omg! i can't wait for next chapter . cha!
unwrittenjourneys chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
great chapter aww poor itachi :)
anime queen angel chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
cant wait for next chap!
LeFoxy chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
OMG! Is this really Itachi? If he is. He is so awesome! I'm starting to like him? Now way! Sasuke do like Sakura. haha! Awesome chap. And I like the way you introduce Neji and Tenten. It's like, 'Okay! Cool! Now, they have met.' Well, actuaaly, I thought they have met and all. But this idea of yours is great! THUMBS UP*! Keep it up you! I am looking forward for your next chapter!_

LeFoxy
Dark Shining Light chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
Cool! Update ASAP! But Sasuke did deserve it. You should probably make sasuke kinder to sakura in the next chapter. dont know, just saying. Well, update ASAP!
Minakui chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
OKAY! _ xD will b waiting
Tierra chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
OOC means out of character, if I understand these stories correctly. You're doing a good job so far. Keep it up!
dany chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
that was kinda cute! espeacially when itachi kissed sakura!
sims2lover chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
AWESOME! Totally a wonderful fanfic! It's really lovely, sweet and evil at the same time. It so cool how you incorporated everything into just three chapters! I can't wait for your next chapter!

Itachi and Sakura...interesting couple! But I'm no stranger to the strange and interesting side of life!

Please update soon!

With all my love,

Sim2lover

xoxoxoxoxox

PS. OOC stands for Out Of Character...dont worry about not able to understand the fanfic world yet...it took a while for me to get the gist of it too!

PPS. Is your birthday on the 4th of June? MINE IS TO! ...that's if ur b'day is on the 4th of june...:D