Reviews for Song of the Berserker
ss chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
crap
NapalmInTheRain chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Please! UPDATE! This story is way too good to die. Please! I beg you!
MoonfireArt chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I pray to all heaven that you have not abandoned this story. I would have short-listed it for the anthology had it been any further along. The raw emotional response you can stir in your readers with this story is a rare talent.

If there is anything I can do to help you complete it, please let me know.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This story is great. I hope you will update this story soon because I want to know what Asuka's dream was about and I REALLY want to know if Shinji will wake up from his coma. I also want to know if Asuka and Shinji will get together at the end because to me they make a perfect couple.
Lady Laran chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
More! lol...great stories!
fanfreak chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I know you have gotten a lot of reviews demanding that you update, and I thought that you could use one more, I’ve read this story awhile ago but I was waiting for the 3rd chap. Well I have no complaints, and think your doing a bang up job, I know it can sometimes be hard to update and all but, you can do it!

Signed:

The Fanfreak.
Incognito girl chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
hey there! just re-reading this fic. is this still in the works or has it been abondoned? i hope it is still continuing and updated soon. take care!
DrendeSalkash chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
if you dont write more ill hunt you down and force feed you rabbit pellets. good story
DCWestby chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
The wall of self denial is slowly decomposing...

Shes one of my favorite eva characters, so many facets, yet she still has so much to learn... I love how you're writing this. Keep it up.
Asakura-Arashi chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Come on man, hurry up and update!

No pressure or anything...
slayer0x0 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
way to go u r an great writer
Dark Plasma chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
hm

Sorry sir but this Fic sucks. I do hope to god that it was written before your other one. People just don’t act like you portray them in your fics. Every emotion seems forced and rushed and even with years of gap the character don’t act human. Its like reading a very bad novelization of a crossover of every soap on TV. I beared and read through the first chapter, I however could not bring myself to finish the second. Your portrayal of the Evanagelion characters make them seem like Bi-polar Emo kids hopped up on Vicodine and Pixie Stix. So while I was able to stand Father (which had its down points), This fic has required me to acquire a new set of eyes from the Colombian black market. So unless you decide to add depth and ration to the cast please don’t update and kill more brain cells.
DemonChild656 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
very nice i like how both of your stories are going please update soon
klasnic chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Awesome chapter.I like the conversation that Rei had with Asuka. And "Kenny" is Reis boyfriend _.
Hououza chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Magnificent chapter once again.

Interesting series of developments, setting up the scene for what is to come.

I look forwards to seeing hopw this develops.

Good luck & best wishes,