Reviews for Sparrow
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
You definitely have a decent start. Spidey and the rest are in character, and the shock factor is heart-stopping. I am genuinely intrigued.

Please continue. WE WANT MOAR!
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I think this is really good, i hope you update soon :)
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
wow!
PadawanCassy chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Hi!

That was good. Please post another chapter soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Cassy
BCandTheSundaceK chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I like the story so far. It'll be interesting to see how the whole superhero community will become involved with this whole anti-mutant civil rights thing. You have spider-man's dialogue down pat.
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Very nice story! Please update soon. I want to know how she got in that alley. Does she even have parents?
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Interesting! I look forward to more!
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
So you know, the reason many authors are protective about their OCs is that when they, or should I say 'we', put a little bit of ourselves into every character we create.

It's like making a painting.

You don't want someone to doodle on it.

Sure we don't make any money from them, but the characters are OURS.

We made them to be a certain way, to do certain things, and to have their own unique selves, and we worry that if we let someone else borrow them, they will be put into situations which are implausible for them, or will be badly represented.

It's for a similar reason that many, many authors and readers hate OOC-ness.

For a known and loved character to act in a way contrary to their personality can be disturbing, and even painful.

This is why it is so difficult to write AU stories.

It takes a great deal of dedication to change the history and background of a character without changing their innate personality, their 'character's soul'.

I do not know if you have read any of my fanfictions, nor if you would even be interested in doing so, but I can say that if you ever do, and you wish to borrow one of my characters, please ask me first.

I have no problem with lending them to you, provided, of course, that you consult me to keep them as true to themselves as possible.

I hope I have explained this in a way that makes it clear to you, and I wish you the best of luck with your continued authorship.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
emancipated - emaciated. look up both of those words, please and thank you...

And when will you update next? ;_; (-~)
Gothic-Fire-Wolf chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Awesome story, I can't wait to see what happens to Sparrow next. Hopefully it won't be anymore beatings. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
kool story so far keep up the good work
Rikki Felidae chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aww, poor sparrow,

And JSYK, a lot of people are protective of the ir OCs becuse they use them for other things, and the'yre mine, and I might just want to make money of them later...

Sry...had to clear that up...any ways, I like where this is going, and I can't wait to see more of the story!
CoyoteWolf chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Aww...the poor kid. So, is Spidey going to the x-men? oO
Moriah51 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
The poor girl! Update soon!
Agent-G chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Ah well I'm glad the next chapters won't be as short, although from that kind of injury usually takes months to heal unless she's got some kind of healing powers to speed things up, and would most likely result in her being put into a coma with that kind of brutality.

So far it seems like a good start, so I'll like to see what happens next in this story.