Reviews for Objections of the Heart
Rin-neechan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
You have good instincts for building interest in your plot, and so far you're doing well. I'd like to see chapter 2.

You're really off to a good start. Spelling could use some work, but that's about it.
Radiant Moon chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
plz make chapter 2!
Zashlight chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
PLEASE continue...I love PW: AA and I'm planning to get PW: JfA soon! And, well...that's all. I like Maya/Nick a lot...but they're scarce, few and far between. I can't even fathom writing a romance fic so I'm counting on you!
LadyKisaragi chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Interesting, I'm interested in this story please go on. Fix a few typos in the story though is all I have to suggest other than that nice.
cocoadisco chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Please update this, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Wars of the Last Wolves chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
"don't bother writing again.

if your first chapter sucked, then the next one is bound to suck as much. -_-"

Okay you know what? Writing comments like that is just plain rude and uncalled for. People come on here to learn how to write, and it is WE THE REVIEWER'S DUTY to provide constructive criticism and advice for these authors on here. Not just throw them down for no reason at all like you have just done. No one's going to learn a thing from that, and you're just going to make yourself look like a fool.

Anyways... About the fanfic...

I first checked out this story because a Maya/Phoenix pairing seems interesting to me. I feel strangely drawn into what will happen next, so I hope you will update soon. ; I didnt really notice any errors, but I do notice you spell things in an English fashion (centre and center are the same things, so it may be possible these "spelling errors" people found were just the other form of english you use).

I think you are doing a good job! Dont let people put you down, and please continue soon!
Ojuuh chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hey there! :) Ignore them other evil reviews at the bottom.. :l Jealousy :D Cause this story was great! Classic work and it actually got me involved in the story!

Normally when I read stories I'm just like.. 'yeah ok.. next one' but! When I read this one I was thinking.. 'hrmm what's up with Wright..? God Maya is such a legend! And.. Who the hells Ruby? She killed some guy?' So yeah! Really excellent work, one or two mistakes not that I really cared but yeah. Look forward to more! XD
UhhhhMelissa chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Good story keep going!
Celena chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
W-what? I didn't really notice the typos when I first read it. You might want to spell check it while writing it, though. I'm really liking the story right now, though! I hope you'll continue this story. I can't wait to find out what relation Ms. Turner and Nick have. It really kept me interested in the story. :D

Good luck writing
Toby Danger chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
So far, this isn't a bad start. You've kept Maya in character, which is good, and as long as you can have her fall for Phoenix in a realist fashion, this could be a great romance story. I'm looking forward to seeing more .
Urusai chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Yeah, unlike the horrid pessimists, I thought the first chapter was quite nice, if not intruiging! If you did fix the supposed 'typos', then I've no problem with it at all. Please continue! It's very nice to see some Phoenix/Maya fanfics and one that sounds like it could have a very good plot!
awesome chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Nice story so far! :)
a reviewer chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
don't bother writing again.

if your first chapter sucked, then the next one is bound to suck as much. -_-
Jade chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Eh... Your writing skills need some work... I saw numerous misspellings, and it wasn't really all that detailed. I can tell you're trying, though.

Six and a half out of ten. It sort of feels like vanilla yogurt. Like, the same colour. It's just sort of... there. Not terrible or anything, but nothing special...

Keep trying. I'll be back when you next update.