Reviews for Void
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Lol Only Lucci Can Make Eating An Apple Look Sinful... I Liked This Alot!
Nina chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
that last line was haunting. i love the way you write these two and their dynamic.
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
The last line about souls? E P I C!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Loved it! :) :) :)
Lilith Kisaragi chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
He'd also been eating an apple– and Lucci was the only person Kaku had ever seen who could make an apple look like a symbol of original sin while eating it–

This, people, this is what it's called "sexyness" and not that Edward-ish fangirlsm. C'mon, apples were meant to be eaten by cats like him (and well, crazy students who own death notebooks with 'em, too... ).

Fantastic. Shivers everywhere. Lack of words to explain. I love you xD
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
"but the notion was soon dismissed because in order to have a soul mate ones' lover must have a soul."

ROFL.

oh damn i freaking LOVE your descriptions!

the simple but so.. er.. descriptive
Shiruy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*squeak* I read a lot of yaoi and hardcore lemons, but this still managed to make me blush like crazy. The description wasn't detailed at all, but the way you used the words gave me a bigger picture that practically made a whole movie happen in my head and, yeah... *blush* Hot. The ending is slightly depressing, but it fits the way you wrote this. I liked the memory from when Kaku was 12 and a single look from Lucci set his senses on edge for weeks. _

(By now you probably have noticed that I'm raiding your archive, but I can't help it! You're an amazing writer.)
Hero Worship chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
LOVE IT! Please write more of these pairing? :P
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
'It was probably someone else's world that he was borrowing, or had stolen, or likely killed its owner to get, because Lucci's own world was never that calm'

I read this story last week and that one sentence stuck with me and made me want to read it again. Good job, I really liked it!

I do wonder if Lucci does have a soul...
FyeD chapter 1 . 5/10/2007