Reviews for Cold Hearted
anon chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this is the most amazing story i have ever read, although u should do more chapters to finih the story of how stabler goes and finds liz or something like that cause it is a realy great story but u cant just leave it at that :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
that was rely good u should write the next chapter :)
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Whoa! Jack McCoy wants to be set up with Olivia? Quite unexpected, but I like it!
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Great to see the mothership and SVU characters interact - jeez, Jack just puts the moves on everyone, doesn't he?

as always, great characterisation, nice dialogue, well written.
The Mind's Eye chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Loved it, as usual. The ending really made me grin, lol.
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was pretty good. I really thought that the Speech that McCoy gave was really realistic...though trying to get a date with Liv was not such a good idea.
kittt chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
mcCoy is interested in olivia? i had the suspicion that he liked donnelly. anyway, really good!
FutureMrsStabler chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Holy crap...you and I should definitely get to know one another. This was an absolutely dead-on perfect portrayal of every single character from both shows. Do you REALIZE how few people have the talent to do that? I strongly recommend adding something to your summery to elude to how truly GREAT this is...every author to click on the site needs to read it...and take notes!

In case you missed it...I loved this, this was brilliant, and I hope you have a smug smile on your face because you know are just that good and don't need anyone to tell you. I look forward to more work from you...the site needs more subtle geniuses like this.