Reviews for Operation Caribbean
nn chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
More?
maligal17 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I am really liking this story! Please continue it!
JadedOne47 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Gah! I need more.. it was really getting somewhere, i like your characterisations, very good.

But.. finish if you have time, cos they are great.

Unless you've lost inspiration for this one.

Oh and how is the website coming along, i can't get into it yet.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
kool fic will there be more
IsleofSkye chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
AHH! please finish! This is very well written.
ficcastle1 chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Really nice! I'm hopping for the finale :-)
FallenForBnB chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
i just found your stories about two hours ago and i have been glued to the screen ever since, this story is totally great and it would please me to the core if i could read the remaining chapters. do you plan on finishing it? i hope so, because your words are music to my ears (read: mind).
the psycho sour skittle chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
aw...I like this story.
chitterchatter chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
i'm really enjoying your stories but half of them are half-finished! haha. i look forward to the rest of this one as well.
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
You aren't going to just leave it there are you? Please say you're not! What a great beginning!
Cheryl chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I just found this story and I find it very interesting. I was wondering if you were going to finish writing it. I'm not trying to be pushy but I like it.
TemperTemper chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Hey, found your stories due to a recommendation over at the ABY.. you are a fantastic writer, how come I never came across you before? Still, that means I get to go read all your stories, so lucky me.

Love this. I've been thinking along similar lines about how they seem to choose to not be with anyone else after Sully goes. And it seems to be stretching in to season three too. Look forward to more.
DOC3 chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Just discovered your stories and I love them. You do things with these characters that I wish I had the talent to do. I hope this story hasn't been abandoned!
biggestbonesfan chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
i just found your story and have to admit that i really love it!Eventough it is so painful and sad, i cant wait until you go on and maybe/hopefully they get together like it should be!post soon!
mumrulz chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Loving this story - (but then I love all your stories)- they are both so unsure of each other & themselves.

Is it completed or is there likely to be more? I know it has been a while but I hope that there is still m ore to come.