Reviews for Is Forever Enough?
the woman is a wolf chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
AWESOME! I felt a bit sorry for Riley though! A very satisfactory ending! Thanks for posting!
the woman is a wolf chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
NO! This can't happen! Not to Riley!
the woman is a wolf chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
No! No, no, no, no, no! *rocks back and forth compulsively* She'd better not break Riley's heart! And I don't know who Logan is, but Riley is SO better than Logan!

'Riley, no offense but you look to happy to be a virgin...' XD
the woman is a wolf chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
PANCAKES!

Sorry I've only just reviewed! I just LOVE T SO MUCH THAT I HAVE TO FINISH IT! Whheeee!
ellameno chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
omg that is so adorable! xD i love it!
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Hey, great story, I really like it_
Han-Skywalker chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
that was great! and i love the name you (or i guess Riley and Haley) picked for the baby!
Taylor-V chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
1) i think all should hail you.

you just came out and said it: the OC was based on you. all us other, lower, weaker beings bow down! p

2) HEART IT! D
ellameno chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
You know what... I don't- I don't care what you do... just don't kill her... please do not kill her... please...

You know what, I have a good title for this story... How about...

Is Forever Enough.

I really do not know why, but it just came into my head and I think it just fits this story very well.

Well i am ordering you to please hurry and update... PLEASE SAVE HER RILEY!
Han-Skywalker chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
NO! HOW could you do this to Riley!

*goes to comfort Riley* come here riley. Dont you cry. everything is going to be alright. you can come live with me! I'll never let that mean ol' cousin of boba fett hurt you again!

please give us that last chapter soon!
daisyduke80 chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
no don't kill her! please! don't kill Riley either! update soon!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
update
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
thats great about proposing, but Logan being alive will have some affect. Good job, update soon!
Han-Skywalker chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
“Riley, no offense, but you look to happy to be a virgin,” Ben said.

that was brillant! i can't wait for the next chapter! AH
ellameno chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
oh... my gosh... you know what? i think i have a name for this story: THE BEST STORY EVER! well, not really, I am just not sure how to say it without sounding kind of... you know... cheesy. like this is awesome cheesy you know?

but really, i think i know a name for the story:

Old Friends, New Problems

i know! it is very cheesy, but i read the whole story over and it just... you know, clicked. so if you do not like it i understand. but good story!