Reviews for Salt
rubyshards chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This is lovely - much like "Three," you managed to talk about a part of the game that's over so quickly but means so much, giving it the meaning and thought it really deserves. Rinoa is spot-on in this fic, which is something I love to see, since it's such a terribly rare thing to stumble upon. It's a wonderful piece. Again, good job.
olive embers chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love how you write Rinoa. You make her seem human and realistic, and at the same time, strong on some pseudo-level. It makes me love her more (because I did dislike her character for a period, but then decided that in her representing the human weakness of people of a non-military heritage being thrown into it, she is very identifiable) and you make me like her more.

This one-shot was breath-taking.
aerisofthewhite chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I really do love this one. It's just something no one would think of, isn't it? Rinoa's fear of being sealed, because she choose it. I love the way you wrote this. It was almost a rush, like her thoughts jumbled and confused. And the ending was pretty good too. I know you usually hate your endings but that one was great.

Keep it up!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I do like! Very much. You've done a great job of expressing Rinoa's thoughts and emotions. Don't know what to make of the ending, though!
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I really loved it! youre really good! Faves defininately!

-Dead Pollen
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I like this. You write with a lot of depth, I like how you described Rinoa's feelings about dying and regret. Liked it! x
Aurona chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was insane. But still very good and contemplative. - Sorry about the lack of reviews from everyone else, but I can't speak for them. Oneshots are almost never reviewed because there's not much of a story to invest in; they're like reading poems instead of novels. Poems discuss isolated ideas, while novels cover a ton of different things. In writing your isolated idea, however, you were definitely successful. Excellent job!