Reviews for A Brother's Love
Arva Bottley chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Keep writhing I enjoy your storey
Soraya chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
I didn't thought I would enjoy this, but I freakin did!
Superdani4Ever chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
I liked it ;)
wizmage chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
This is good.
sara chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
this is a good story i hope you do a seq it would be cool two see what happens with chris and mel and also two see parker being keep up the good work.
ollie chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
I think the story was awesome and i think your sequel should be mostly focused on Peyton!
Dreaminofdrew chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
I usually avoid stories where Chris and Wyatt have a younger sibling be it a younger sister or brother.I avoid those fics at all costs simply because I got to say this story was actually pretty good.
Aylin-WyattChrisFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
WOW, great story:D I normally don't like story's like this one...But This one, I love to read:D So Great job on this one:P... I would love to read a sequel on this story:D...
WyattxChrisLover chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
this completed story is/was very good! whether some people didn't like it because of the characters or the incest you have a way of pulling the reader into the story(which they are missing out on). personally i don't know what your sequel should be about, but try putting both your ideas into it and see where it goes...can't wait to read the sequel if you make one!
Miss Brianna-chan chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
WOW 0.0 I loved the story
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Aw, the future is born ;) And everybody was there -lol! I loved whathappened in the end with Wyatt and Bianca asking Chris and Mel to stay with them. And I 'm glad they finally got to stay together..

Finally, I read the last Chapter. When I start reading complete stories, I hardly make it till the middle and then get bored of it and leave it but this...! I could ot leave this story and whatever you decide either sequel or another mel/chris story, I am gonna read it. One of the most beautiful multi-chaptred fics I 've ever read! You did a great job! Well done!
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
Managed to read that Chapter too! :D

Aw, they were raised as siblings.. WoW! Chris was left all alone, wasn't he? Poor him! WoW! They went after the source and they killed him.. or vanquihed him, whatever but in the expense of Chris' life? I don't want Chris to die but it could give so much drama to the story! Finally, the story ends in the next Chapter! I can't wait to see what the end would be but can't really read it now.. I am TOO tired! You did a great job with great description at the fighting scenes ;) I 'll read the last Chapter soon!
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
Aw! The first flashback is so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes.. Second flashback is so sad! :'( I almost cried! I was suspecting that Parker was Wyatt's son! Dunno if I 'll read another Chapter now coz I am too tired but I will soon! I promise! I love it! You did a great job! Well done
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
I amglad that they didn't brake up as they said they would if anyone was finding it out :D New source? WoW! That should be interesting! Um.. The power of 2? Why? Why is Mel outta this? I think Chris tries to find excuses for not going to college. Pregnant again? These kids never learn! :p Ok, are they Chris and Mel's kids? Hm... Can't wait to find out *runs to next Chapter* Great job!
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Aw, that was a sweet Chapter. As Chris was talking to Mel and as saying that he loved her I was aw-ing at his every sentence - LoL! I loved it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »