Reviews for For The Want Of
silver neko girl chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Wow. This is awesome. I like the plot, and the character interactions are good. NaruGaa friendship, yesh! I hope that Sasuke learns to love Sakura. Okay, that sounds bad, but... Realistically, not 'cause I'm a SasuSaku fan (which I'm not).

For the OOC Sasuke moment, it woulda been funnier if he actually took Kakashi literally and was seriously considering setting up ItaSaku.

CloudedMirror chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
FINALLY! an update! oo jan 11 is my b-day. w00t!
awegt4 chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
oh no! will sasuke ever get back with naruto? but wait! i also like naruto and hinata together! ah!
CloudedMirror chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
nice work. i like it alot.

poor sakura i feel really bad for her. but i like how the characters are depicted.

umm... sorry i think i forgot or maybe its something else...but the last line...the three that something you made up or was it in the anime? if it was in the anime cud you remind me plz cuz i musta forgotten
Neverfall chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
...Okay. Because I am completely hopeless, I am now going to daydream about you putting Michio and Hiroki on the same team (with some random kunoichi) and having them fall in love with each other. Yeah. 'Cause I'm pathetic like that.

But really...that would be really cool.

And I like the story so far, a lot.
Arashi-chan23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
More please. You could do so much with this. At first I thought Naruto's 'pain' at seeing Sakura would be because he loved her, not he loved Sasuke. Or because he felt guilty that his friend's husband wanted him instead. Very nice.
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
mm...interesting...update quickly!
awegt4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
nice prologue. i would like to see where this is going