Reviews for Avatar Mulan
wait wait wait woa woa...naruto is in this story
sam chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wait wait wait woa woa...naruto is in this story
Ronnie chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Dude what up its been three years UPDATE! I REALLY wanna read the rest I promose I'll review every single chapter that you post so...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz Plz plz plz plz plz plz PlZ plz plz plz *takes deep breath* PLEASE UPDATE!
JoraKeyblade chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Love the way ya picked out the rogue's gallery of this story!
JoraKeyblade chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I promise to continuing reviewing just please, please, please! Update this story!
JoraKeyblade chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Hey what's taking so long with the next chapter! It's been years!
blacksand1 chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
8DD I want MOARR!
pimi chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
it is so good so far, it is just like the movie mulan! just, there is no kataraxharu yet, so please update soon!
FireFly92 chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
oh!

update soon please! Me love it! _
IceColdTouch chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Yeah you updated!That was great 's getting really good and Can't wait for the next was a lil' short but I'm just glad you keep up the good work.L8er!
Twilitprincesses chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
Oh, thanks for the correction about Aang being a vegetarian. I completely forget that they said that in the song. Well, I'll update soon, but my computer wont let me log in for a while. Thanks for the reveiws!
Mermaid Ninja chapter 6 . 6/12/2007
Aang doesn't eat meat, remember?
IceColdTouch chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Another Great for the next.L8er!
IceColdTouch chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
This quickly becoming a favorit story of Let me til you I'm a VERY picky Reader and I'm glad this caught my 's very good and I really like it due to it's an Haru and Katara(they are so cute together don't you think.)Anyway wonderful story and I eagerly await the next you then.
IceColdTouch chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
Great 't wait for the next one.