Reviews for Park Night
BlingThing chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Great story, but I am very confused by what happened at the ending. Did the girl get shot? Or Donnie? Or did Donnie attack the boy as he was about to shoot his gun?
tmntknow-it-all chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I'm dreaming, right? Did you really just kill off Donatello?
Donniesmuhturtle chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like this story a lot. But I'm a bit confused by the ending.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Say what? What just happened? Holy crap, I think he just got shot! Wow. You write amazingly fantastic...ly...well. Wow...
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wow.

DEFINITELY going on my fav's list.

Really brilliant writing! You got into Don's head and made him REAL. Or, real-er, anyway.

I also liked how you wrote the 'normal' people. It added yet another demension of reality to this fic.

Every once in a while I get simply blown away by a fic. This was the first one that has really touched me in a while...

Amazing job.

~RD
Proud Junkie chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow...I stand in awe of your story telling skills. Bravo.

~Junkie
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
And so I stared at the screen minutes after the story ended- my mind filled with thoughts.

What if Don had introduced himself? Would it have saved her? Would she have become a friend? What would they have talked about? Are these the thoughts that raced through Don's mind, while walking home that night? Guilt? Cowardess?

A very lovely read; thought provoking, honest, startling...I greatly enjoyed it.

Well, I'm off to read another of your fanfiction...ff profiles are such handy things.
The Sadistic Cow chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Holy crap. The ending...was NOT what I was expecting. But the hints were subtle and I shoulda seen it. Gah!

Awesome fic; you do Donatello so well! "Bumpy man" heheheh. Good stuff, I like it!
Red Tale chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Way to draw me in thinking this was a nice Donatello story and then have it turn into a nightmare that freaked me out.

Looks to me like the boys accidently shot the girl. That sucks for everyone, because the girls dead, they're all tramatized and the kid will probebly end up in jail for twenty years, so his life is over too.

Red Turtle
Tomoyo714 chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Great fic! I loved the bumpy man part! Excellent view into Donatello's soul!
Fox-In-Shadows chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Nicely done- the internal monologue stayed at a good pace, and was both interesting and easy to follow. The "man with bumps" was good for a snicker #smiles# Sad and quick at the end, but overall, I quite like it. Thanks!
Singe chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Ai yai, this is a great story. And what a shattering ending. Certainly not a surprise ending, though. Good job.
Myranda Wright Sarah Spinelli chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
This is a remarkably well-written piece. The ending is a tad hard to follow, but I suppose a shooting is hard to follow in real life, too. Not only did you characterize Donatello (and the others in the references to them) very well, but the story itself was quite nicely composed. You emply a good style of writing, and interesting metaphors that keep the story from sounding cliche. I definitely think you have a gift.
HorseTechie chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
Whoa... I guess he wasn't fast enough. *sai*
CarmelApple chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I really like this story & it makes Donatello's personality alot more interesting than some people make him.