Reviews for Control
Aquailita chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I love all the mushy and fluffy and philosophic bullcrap that makes this story what it is. I love it its like so frigging magically deliciously sexily awesomely perfectly AWESOME!

I just love this story. It was a perfect ending.

I never though I could love one of these (an M rated fic) so much. You. Are. Amazing! Love this!
Thanks for the great story!
Aquailita chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
OMG THE BOOK! BAKURA HAD IT ALL ALONG YOU LITTLE... Omg why did Ryou have it! And... Ong so much craziness! And stuff!
But of course, still love this.
Freaked out when Rishid died. This shit is CRAZY!
Love it. K3
Aquailita chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
The way you've been perfectly crafting this story, there is no ROOM for ooc. It's just not happening. I can't see any of them being out of character in this at all. Unless to make them sing songs about puppies and rainbows while they dance to lady gaga. But of course that's not Hapenin.
Still love this, can't believe Kura tried to kill himself!
Go Touzoku! Adrenaline! Yeah!
Still love this, of course
Aquailita chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Still love this.
Aw... Mariku is finally starting to gain a bit of sanity. Somewhat. Just don't get TOO sane, Marik! We love u a bit crazy! K3
And when will Touzoku figure out what he wants? Im like dying to find out!
Super special awesome job! This is extremely entertaining in more ways than one!
Aquailita chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love this story. Simply love it. Everything is so twisted and scary and angsty and all sorts of things. But I love every single word of it. It just intrigues me so much.
I freaked out when he said he sounded like Zorc. Scared me a bit this.
Aquailita chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
"Malik doesn't reply but suddenly finds the ice in his lemonade very interesting" lol I have to say it... Cubeshipping? Lol Hm
Loved this chapter... I... Surprisingly I tolerated it. I liked it
Lol yeah u tell him , Ry! Interesting story behind how they all got out, Mariku, Touzoku, and Bakura.
Nice chappie.
Aquailita chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I usually don't read M's but for a thing in doing I had to read this. I like the way you set up this first chapter. I feel like it explained pretty much every general question I might have about the general setup of life for these five. And I actually think Im interested by the story behind all of this.
I just like what you did here.
I think I might be using u as my inspiration for this pairing (lol what pairing is that I don't even know anymore!) cuz I've never done it credit u and this awesome story if I do!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
I loved it! ;)0
Etomacity chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Well, that was... different. I liked it, though. I'm not usually fond of first-person typed stories, but I found yours too interesting to pass up. I don't regret reading it from beginning to end.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the rest of us.
nesting-seraph chapter 7 . 5/20/2011

TO begin with, I wasn't sure whether I liked this. It was too dark, too cruel almost. But the ending...beautiful.

I have truly fallen in love with your Bakura and Mariku.

And especially Tozouko!

He is epically amazing in this.

Thank you for a fantastic read!

Kal277 x
Milleannis Clepta chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
*tears up* Beautiful!
Winged Demoness chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
This was absolutely fantastic! I've never seen Touzouko be made out as an introspective person before and I love it thanks to you.
phoenixandtiger chapter 7 . 3/6/2011

I loved loved loved loved this.

And I have one simple question that might be very obvious, but I'm a bit slow at this completed? And your other story 'By Definition Evil'? Cuz it's not marked as completed, and I need something clear-cut...

Thanks for writing this story - it's an amazing one.
QueenKittyM chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Holy fucking hell.

Okay, before I can accurately review in sentence form, I must first list all the words I can think of to describe this. Beautiful, elegant, wonderous, amazing, astounding, astonishing, haunting, glorious, incredible, addictive, awestriking, blind-siding, dumbfounding, stunning, stupefying, staggering, awesome, extraordinary, sensational, spectacular-

I think you get the point.

Anyway... I just want to say that this is one of the best things I've ever read. Ever. Not just in fanfiction, but ever.

Thank you for writing this.
Salience Is chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Fuck. That's it: you've ruined ygo fanfiction for me forever. Almost no fics on ff.n (and there are PLENTY of fics to compare to, far too many) have what this story has.

I've enjoyed each and every one of your stories, but Control is my absolute favorite. Character analysises (analysisi? analysoos? damn, I hate pluralizations) are always disappointing insomuch as the personalities are all over the place. Seriously, an author shouldn't even THINK about OOC and IC factors until s/he can write a consistent original character.

But you have consistency and IC-ness on top of that. You hit it out of the ballpark, scored a touchdown, and achieved every single other lame sports-related analogy imaginable. Do you major in writing? Tell me you major in writing; otherwise your skillz just aren't fair.

Thank you for this. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit in a dark corner and contemplate what I just read. Or maybe I'll go read some other fics (which, relatively, will be shitty after this) and do my homework. Or maybe I'll go sleep.