Reviews for Tossed Aside
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 1/27
Hahahahaha! You know, there was a point where I was crying like a baby. Thank you so much for letting me cry, and for writing this.
December Sapphire chapter 16 . 1/11
I feel as though this story would be more romance/drama then humor. It does have it's comedic moments but having the slight breakdowns from Nanao, her leaving the eighth, and all those other hard moments, I feel like it would be more dramatic.

What I didn't expect was this whole thing to be a plan between Jyu, Rangiku and Okuni. Sneaky little vixen Okuni is. I didn't even consider her to be behind it all. She's a good actress I can give her that.

I do like the build leading up into the relationship. I'm just getting into this pairing and don't find a lot of stories like this. Heck there aren't a lot of stories of this pairing period. But I'm glad I found this one. Into the favourite pile it goes!

Great job! xx
-Sapphire
QueenMaj chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Wow, you're a great author!
HikariMustang25 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
nanao sex time. and literally enough of review or ill do this and that/ thats threatening for thin air
HikariMustang25 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
ise ise ise. and don kannoji is dead *points to his mangled body* and dont know
HikariMustang25 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
oh nanao give in! *runs away from beauty queen*
HikariMustang25 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
i love this story so far and what?
HikariMustang25 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
nice i hope they get together and really first using my brother and now the evil quincy
Megiddo chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Your first fanfic? This is the second person I'm saying this to; however, I am suitably impressed! I do sincerely hope to see more from you. It teased, it provoked...it satisfied. Well done.
Megiddo chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I'd review but I do like the idea of being locked in with Yumichika o.o
Megiddo chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Hai! Please no Ishida target practice; but, heck yes to Byakuya using me for anything :X Good stuff. MUST HAVE NEXT CHAPTER NAO!
Waywardneko chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Ok, this is a truly epic story, I love the whole reaitsu-sex thing, and the premise, and the length is long enough to savor, but short enough to chow down in an afternoon! ...It sounds like I'm talking about food...
ah well
I have read this twice, once awhile ago, before I had an account, and once just yesterday. This is gigglingly sweet and funny and awesome and an all around YES. Also the whole betting pool around those two... That, that is my head-cannon, well mostly, my head cannon involves a massive web of a betting ring around relationships involving captains. And HitsuMatsu undertones are epic. Thanks for the wonderful read,
Waywardneko
EmDrenn chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
I loved it! The ups and downs were perfect! :)

This pairing never gets enough love, so thanks for this!
4573964 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Excited to start reading this, though I'm far too late in finding it. Finally Nanao gets some battle action. I like it!
IronEclipse chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
You are a beautifully talented writer. This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. You have a way with words that is unrivaled, and completely unparalleled. I don't even know what to say after reading this! I am completely speechless! Thank you for the amazing read! You are awesome! :)