Reviews for The Second Dream
Antonia Craig chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
will you be continuing this story? if you are will you send me an email with the next chapter or the location at least? my email is: i really like this story and want to keep reading it.
theforbidenlover chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I very much enjoyed your stories about Duzell and Phelios you're,in my opinion,the only person who wrote a good fan fiction about them and wanted to inquire as to if you where going to continue "The second dream"?i felt it ended far too abruptly and would like to know how Phelios' life continues in Duzell's castle and why Duzell hasn't bitten Phelios yet.i eagerly anticipate your response. when you get the chance that is,hopefully it will hold good news for me. Please respond to my e-mail address,due to the fact that i only wish to continue "The second dream" and thus never check my account on except for once a month to see if you've written more.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I like. But, um, since you haven't finished this on FanFiction did you finish it on your LiveJournel or something? I wunna know what happens. ;)
Blissfulnightmare chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
You should definately make a sequal to this! You were wonderful with the detail and it was clear that you thought things through! Please continue it!
DuchessOfGere chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Hey! I love the story so far. Very interesting ; D. And I like your characterization of Phelios. Are you going to continue this? I hope so! Thanks for all your support on Here On In. Keep in touch!
vicious-kitsune chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Very interesting. I'm feeling a little sorry for Phelios he must be very fustrated not to mention confused. I look forward to reading more.
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
You're enjoying torturing us all, aren't you? xD Leaving it like that... Please don't tell me that's the official end though? I would be ranting the whole day and bashing my head on the wall T.T
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Another great story. While the ending did leave potential for more chpaters it also worked well as a one shot cos now we can all let our imaginations run wild with what Duzie's gonna do to Phelios.
Viient chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
thank you that was truely a beautiful piece! i hope you write more (oneshots or continue this) i love this pairing . please write more. thank you again!
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
HA!

This is pretty funny. Poor Phelios really should have tried to plan the kidnapping better though! Oh well, he didn't have much time at all, did he?
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Great story I love Duzi/Phelios. Update soon please.
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Arg! I love your story! Complete understatement...(leaks tears of joy and sorrow into hands) I will never read more of this story... and i am killing myself for that.. You've killed me.(no hard feelings from me) I want to be a vampire myself. Anyway, my rambling ist finished and i bid you farewell and happy living! Enjoy life as it lasts!
TrueShun chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh, this was so good! Can't you continue this?... Well even if you don't it was well written... good job!
HyperChiMD chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
YOU HAVE GOT TO KIDDING ME! This story is done! It has amazing potential! Certinitaly you could add some more chapters or something? This is an amazing beginning and it demands to have a further storyline!