Reviews for Dying to be Perfect
Lamanth chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
WAH! I want to cry now, that was just so... so... so real. I could see her lying in the bed thin and emaciated because she tried to conform to what society wanted her to be. Size 0 is an idea of beauty that is in no way beautiful, but dangerous and deadly to people like my sweetie Mimi.

*glomps* You really are amazing you know that? You take a subject that is effecting our society and turn it into something stunning that also makes people think.

*megasuperglomps*

Love Lamb
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow. *dies*

This is amazing! This line; "The certain “mould” that every girl has to fit in gets smaller and smaller every year" was really good! It was just ... wow.

*stares at dying Mimi* Poor thing. See? Conforming to society is bad for you.

Turkey, this was just wow. (I know, I've said that billions of times before, my vocabulary's gone on strike, ok?) You took a serious subject and gave it a horrible ending (Yay!) and the writing was brilliant and yeah, I just adored it.

Is there anything for me to beta? *checks* Hm, a couple of commas needed, and a posessive apostrophe or two, but other than that, nothing; no spelling mistakes, no real grammer mistakes. *glomps Turkey* GO YOU! .

Talk soon!

x x Jellybean x x

PS: Can you read my new Kai/Mimi? *puppy-dog eyes* It's called Forever.