Reviews for Why?
animegurl90s chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh come on you can't just leave it there what happens next?
o chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i liked it :)
delicate monstrosities chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hello,

I enjoyed reading this, it was soft and tender, made me only want Annie and Nick to be together in the end. However, it felt a little rushed. Slow down and let the reader soak in what's happening. It felt like Annie rushed from one location to the next. And the last few paragraphs felt forced.

As far as what will happen next, that's up to you. In vein of the movie, Nick's body would have been moved all ready, but the choice to change it is up to you!

-rusted
Lioness2012 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
i would love to see more... if you need inspiration, just watch the movie again and type while watching. it usually helps me! please update!
Shadi chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh, my! This is so amazing! U are great!
AnnaMarie2609 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Are you going to finish? Please Please do!
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
You're doing a great job, keep an eye out for the grammar and try to add more emotion and description, but the basics are great and the plot is rolling.

DI4MGZ
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Sadly, there aren't enough fics for The Invisible.

Such a sad and amazing movie in my opinion.

Hmm... come on! Don't leave it like that!

Update please?
sadiegrl chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
please continue the story :)
QueenCleopatra chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
If it was going to be that they didn't find his body, you would have to say "they found(saw would be better) THAT his body was...nowhere to be found. Otherwise it is not proper English. Otherwise well written, and I like the cliff-hanger at the end. Please continue? I do so enjoy happy endings.
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
please continue! good luck
Misty Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Update soon please...I am starting to like your version better than the original...please update!
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Omg. I loved it! Please update! I wanna read more! Update soon! even though i see you havent updated over a year...
LuckyX5-650 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That had a nice touch to it, but I think it could have had a stronger ending, but otherwise it was great! Write more for the invisible!
anne chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
hey I really hope that you are still going to update even though its been an extreamly long time and if your not that you should make an authors note of it!

please and thank you