Reviews for Identity III: Main Phase
Axel0913 chapter 24 . 10/1
This is sooo good! Way intense! Must read the next story immediately
S. Augustara chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
Tea kissing Bakura.. priceless! I seriously lol'd :) great chapter!
S. Augustara chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Mokuba's reaction to Sara's leaving... Gutwrenching, heartbreaking and totally in character. Great job!
Rassilon001 chapter 24 . 1/16/2012
I think I find particularly irony in the fact that Seto Kaiba, of all people, has to convince someone about magic whose just as stubborn a realist as he used to be. Considering how calm and cool he usually is in a crisis, its refreshing to see him frantic, and for someone other than Mokuba.

Called it. Called it the moment he mentioned being ill in the Draw Phase. Totally times in with Ramses being smacked about from the end of the first arc. Plus... mustache. Every good villain needs one to twirl, and he fits the trope better than most. The description sort of reminds me of Ra’s al Ghul, actually.

Oh wow, another duel between friends. Two of ‘em! I thought things could not get more intense than last time, but you topped yourself. It did also make for a nice reunion between the two Yugis. A little light amidst the darker, edgier world the series is becoming. You’re building towards something big, I can tell, and frankly I’m starting to get scared. If I wasn’t, seeing Marik on a vindictive rampage certainly did it. Normally I’m all for letting dark tackle dark, but this seems way dangerous.

But oh my god though, its too hilarious watching Marik in Tea making passes at Yugi and kissing Bakura. So messed up... in a good way.
Minirowan chapter 24 . 3/10/2011
Man this is a loooong story. Most people manage to pack everything you've written into just two stories instead of ten; not that I'm complaining, it's just long.

Anyway, he's healed! I'm so happy for Yugi, he's finally at peace with himself and Atem. Now I'm just waiting to see what you'll do with Kaiba to get his help with Seto. I have no idea if Seto is similar to Kaiba or not; most likely they're identical to a point but I'm not sure where that point is. Is his reluctance to accept his past life due to the weirdness of the situation more than his aversion to magic and stuff? I mean, I know I'd be hard pressed to accept I was an Egyptian royal that helped save the world thousands of years ago. Falling in love with the reincarnation of that past self's significant other doesn't help matters either. Kaiba's all about control and there isn't much control in this situation he's in. Eh, I just really want to see how you'll get him to accept his role in all this, it ought to be interesting.

Only two more to go!
Minirowan chapter 15 . 3/10/2011
Professor Julius is Rameses. My first hint was that call between him and Professor Hawkins. Man, that guy can act. There wasn't even a hint of of the hatred he harbors for Yugi when they met in Luxor. I bet his luggage was bursting with Oricalchos (sp?) stones during the expedition in Egyp as well. I can finally put a name to evil fatherless snake spawn! I have to wonder though, is he that much of a control freak that he doesn't drop the act during Shadow Games even when he's found out?

I wonder how you're going to fix this with Yugi, Jeoy is going to be a wreck when he wakes up. Well, the only thing I can hope for is that Yugi will spend some quality time with Atem and Seto. I actually wanna see those two meet, it ought to be very entertaining.
Minirowan chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
My theory's a bust, and I was so proud of it too. Oh well, I really should have taken more things into consideration; I'm still thinking of these stories as somewhat standalone fics when it comes to certain plot points. Anyway, now I know what Ramsses or however his name is spelled used Marik for. I feel bad for the guy, second time he's been/being controlled by evil.
ll Kairi ll chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
I love how your piecing everything together! It's awesome! And i love it how Yugi and Atem are thinking of everything together. It's like, when Yugi is alone, he can't think, but when he's with Atem, they think of anything/ everything . .. . well, kind of

Awww, even though this chapter was long-ish(Meaning alot of facts ) It was so cute! It makes me happy inside to read that Atem and Yugi are talking, even if it's for only like a few minutes or whatever!

ll Kairi ll chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
I feel like screaming! It all makes sense now! (I so feel like a nerd! ) Oh my gosh! Great great great idea for the shadow games!

But, i don't think it's the light Marik that's doing all of this. Somehow, i think it's the bad! :o

Just my thought!

I love it!

ll Kairi ll chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Awww, I felt sorry for Marik. Like i understand why Yugi snapped at him for calling him pharaoh and everything, but it made me want to hug him! T.T And Yugi, i also wanna hug him! I would be so confused if my life was his. . . . . not knowing who you are, that must be the worst sensation ever! .

Great chapters so far!

Estrelle Buscador chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Okay, so you've already heard me tell you that I loved how you portrayed Yugi and Atem's relationship in that really awesome one-shot. But wow...I absolutely love this chapter! I love how it goes into their relationship and you get to see how much Atem cares for and values Yugi.

More than any other fanfic I've ever read, I feel this covers the way they feel about each other *perfectly!* Ooh, gives me shivers!

Anyway, thanks so much for writing it! I am really good your kids got you hooked on this show - means there are excellent Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfics out there to read!
XD chapter 23 . 1/25/2010
Your Yu-Gi-Oh! stories just keep getting better and better! I love the adventure, mystery, romance, and humor in here! _ I especially liked it when Marik-in-Tea kissed Ryou, and everybody was just like: o_O. LOL. XP
Lolchen chapter 24 . 2/11/2009
This is the part of the series I remember best, I think. All the suspense building, it's hard not to.

Especially liked the part where Sara found out about Kisara's history - and their similarities. I really loved the dream references in the earlier parts, too, and this conclusion, it's just so understandable, who would believe someone when they tell you that you're reincarnation of their past life's lover? So sue all feelings and go back to what you did before - even if you're still confused and stuff.

Oh, I liked how you slowly revealed Ramesses identity (I forgot to include that in my ranting about the Identity title last review, sry) and how they tried to get Sara into safety and it all crumbled in itself and then the panik, Yugi's understandable inclination not to use the God Cards...

I just kinda wished the series had a bit more Marik/Ryou fluff (I just loved that part in the epilogue!), though I understand that Marik had to have minimal contact for everything to work. The shock that Marik was the enemy... I really hoped he was not because, poor Ryou!, and all and was so relieved that it was all a trick. However you came up with their past connection, it was genius. I never thought about Orichalchos having any lasting connections or some even before the Doma Arc, even though it was older then the MItems, but then again, I never took that Arc seriously... because it doesn't happen in the manga and is not quite agreeable with the story.

So much makes sense after the Main Phase. *grins* Good job well done!

mfG Lolchen
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 21 . 3/18/2008
man, RIGHT before you mentioned julius, i had a disjointed thought that monarch was brittish, and sara was brittish, and...

and i didn't have time to finish the thought, cause you brought out the plot twist that NOBODY expected. though, honestly, i should have seen that coming, especially after evan...
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 18 . 3/18/2008