Reviews for His Loss, Her Words, Their Adventure
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
OMG! THIS STORY WAS BEAUTIFUL :*) I really can't see Envy turning good. LOL. So this was interesting :) Great adventure! I love how Den kept disappearing XD The ending was great! I love Al ;)
Anarion Star-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Well done story overall.
Ceaselessfall chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
lol I was wondering when they would notice that Den was missing XD
L Lawleit2425 chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
...um...this is extremly well written...but in my opinion, Ed and Winry dont go together...and u should ad Al into it, to make more funnier..:D Well, thats what I think, but I like the story. I got the link from the library in FMA vol. 17...im guessing u put it in there...but i took it out and keep forgetting to put it back...(srry! dont get mad!)

Otherwise the story's pretty cool.

:D Yay L-sama!
Glory of Dawn chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
It was good. The last chapter didn't quite sate my thirst for fluff, but, I'll live.

Congratulations on being the first person I've seen actually have Ed propose.
Glory of Dawn chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
This is really good.

...I hate how I'm burning through all the good fics so damned fast.

Back to read more later.
Glory of Dawn chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
THAT was reverse psychology if I've ever seen it.

Good so far.
Sakimono chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
PLEASE write another EdXWinry i've read every single one you've written and they're amazing! PLEASE keep writing! We all LUV your fics! (excuse the extreme use of capitalization lol)

Saki chan
Sakimono chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
The plural for humonculus is humonculi. Good story
sxyinubab chapter 16 . 11/18/2007
Aw that was so flippin adowable...i loved it
fullmetaltiger57 chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
poor al. he's my fav dude in the show.
SwayingShamrock chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
That was great. -sniffle- I just love it. No matter how long it was great job. _ I really like how you showed what happened later. Maybe I'll have to steal your idea and get Edward and Winry married... hmm... lol
HanaNoHaru chapter 16 . 9/12/2007
aw that was THE cutest ending ever! Ed is soo cute with Winry. This was one of my favorite storys by far! BRAVO! _
dennisud chapter 16 . 6/29/2007
Cute story a bit waffy in spots but overal an enjoyable read.

BTW I wuld have thought Wraith(in the anime not the manga) would have been a better Humuculi to turn rather than Envy but hey its your story!

lust yeah she would have turned and did in the end when she died!

-In the anime!

Grat job1

dennisud
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
With Pinacko and Al not there you may have lost some key plot catalysts, but we'll see hw this goes!

dennisud