Reviews for Fell So Far
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Ah man! I wish they could have the "other" kind of life. But then, they wouldn't be Sam and Dean as we know them.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Dean did remember that he was leaving the real Sammy alone and came back for him.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I would have loved it if you ended it on a "Bitch" "Jerk" note!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I actually printed this out back in May but somehow misplaced it before I had a chance to read. I discovered it again yesterday- and what a treat! I love this heartfelt moment you created here. It's so honest and genuine and so true to both characters. And really, you couldn't have ended it any better than this!

Giving a shaky laugh, Dean looked up again, the faintest glint of humor in his eyes. "Try not to wish too much, okay? Especially on my account. Bad shit, dude. Seriously bad shit. Unless it's Barbara Eden back when she was in harem pants, then maybe we could talk."
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I really loved WIaWSNB, though it definitely could have used a conversation like this. I like the connection that gets made between the two through their brief stays in "the normal life". "Not my speed, really." I think dialogue, for Dean and especially in serious moments, is hard to capture right, but I think you balanced this quite well: his desire to reassure his brother, but in a way that's kind of indifferent. (I don't know if I'm making any sense...but I just really like the way you've written the two, and Dean's last line in particular.)

I also like that you brought out Dean's motivations for leaving his Djinn-made dreamworld: knowing that he couldn't leave the real Sam, and having the deaths of all those people on his conscience, even though he wasn't the instigator of any of them.

Another point, for showing the toll that this situation has taken on Sam as well, and how carefully he tries to navigate a conversation with his brother. You capture his methodical nature very well.

~Michelle
angel679 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I liked this alot even though it hurt my heart. I couldn't decide if I needed to breath again or if I should cry when that episode was over.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow. Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alachai chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This was the exact tag I was looking for. Beautiful, just beautiful and perfect!

-Andrea
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Great tag. I agree they didn't really finish that scene enough for us. Just the right touch of emo for the brothers there. Keep it up.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Good read. This is my favorite part:

Rubbing a hand over his face, Sam let out a shaky breath. "I wish it didn't hurt you so much, Dean, losing that. Losing them. You had Mom..." he said, looking back up at his brother. "But I'm glad you're here, man."
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Yeah, when it came down to it, Dean only came back for Sam because none of the people he'd saved were dead in reality. I like the analogy you made between Dean's normal life being torn away and Sam's Stanford life; I hadn't made that connection but you're right. Good points, and a realistically satisfying ending.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Beautifully written, thank you so much for sharing with us. I loved this episode (I think it has to be one of my favourites) but, as usual, we needed so much more to be said, and you provided that - thanks again.
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I liked this a lot. Probably the best coda for this episode I've read so far and there's been quite a few. D Thanks for sharing.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
You had Dean say what we all knew, he came back because his Sam was alone and Dean will always do anything to be there for his little brother.

Thanks for the excellent tag.