Reviews for Conquest
Lily chapter 1 . 6/28
LOL Naruto is such a pervert! XD
SamMason666 chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
The Naruto you portray in this story is kind of an asshole, Gaara was adorable, thank you for the story.
HEY chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
That was awesome!
Love how you ended it- LOL!

PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Extalia-Queen chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
ahahahahha! Gaara is just the sweetest person ever
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
Good fic. Konohamaru is funny!
sapphire80 chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
haha funny ending there, overall I liked the story but it was a tad rushed in the end and some things left out, I felt like it was detailed and had a nice slow build up in the beginning and then around the time Sasuke moved in I think, there was invisible fast forward button or something pressed lol
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, omg, dat deja vu was fricking hilarious!
(and who would've thought Fugaku was a secret CRICKET fan, of all things?! pffft~~~~)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
awww, so cute! I love it!

but...psycho Itachi? ...whoa there...
Naruto-lifee chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
The epilogue was everything! The ending was perfect Hahahahaha. I love how you developed the relationship but didn't do it so fast that it would appear fake and rushed. Wish it could have been longer cause I would have loved to read all the scenes mentioned in the epilogue.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
AHHHH THIS WAS AMAZINGGGGG IM STILL HIGH FROM READDINNNG THAT AND YOUR ENDINGGGG! XD
Hiyorai chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
I loved this! So hilarious and sweet! My boys are my life.
jleaw chapter 14 . 5/11/2015
Ohhhh god. I spent the entire night reading this, what the hell is wrong with me ._. I have no idea if you'll see this review this the fic is a bit old but I still wanted to let a review here to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. (You made my night funnier hahah, I swear I was addicted).
I loved the first part, how Naruto tried to get into Sasuke's pants, how Sasuke reacted (tho why wouldn't you just give in Sas'keee ;_;) but what I liked most was probably the humour. I laughed my ass off when Gai and Lee played Twister and ended up in the weirdest positions XD And how Kiba could be a huge dork sometimes hahah. Thank you for this! *adds to fav stories*
KiraK.chan chapter 14 . 4/22/2015
Omfg konohamaru I freakin forgot about that annoying kid! Ahaha what an ending I laughed throughout the whole thing I absolutely loved this to BITSSSSSS! And that they've been going strong and steady for a year and how their relationship has improved and basically everything I love your writing style I can't get enough! :DDDD can't wait to read more from you!
KiraK.chan chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Ahaha oh my freakin gosh nothing ever goes to plan for them does it?! xDDDD naruto is also a tool as usual :P poor temari can't cook either what a shameeeeee :P
KiraK.chan chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
AHAHAHA sasuke whore in the drivers seat sounds dangerous haha I love how you've done it on a day by day basis so the progress is at a really good pace and sasuke not knowing how to do laundry is great (I can't either haha) too bad both of them have enough pride to not ask for help. I love macs but I can Defs see the frustration people have with them RIP naruto ;)