Reviews for Wedding Charade
Sarsh chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
I enjoyed this story right until the last 2 chappies, they just felt super rushed. I know u probably wont even see this but thought I would let u know.
Dramione chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Umm the start was gr8 but towards the end i felt it could have been better but loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I'm really starting to hate your Luna
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
"I've been taking some tips from Ginny. I think I've got the hang of this being mean thing down now," LOL
chocolatetea21 chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Umm.. What the hell just happened. This could have gone another 4 chapters atleast. The pucey situation should have had it's own chapter, draco and hermione's relationship development could have had another, the wedding and then epilogue. Still enjoyed the story but the ending disappointed me.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
AWWW thats cute lol. starts off as pretend and ends with him living with her! is there a sequel?
ahschung chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
sweet story... nice romance. thanks.
beulah2013 chapter 17 . 11/26/2011
aww! i loved the fluffy ending, it was cute!
CarlitaM chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
The ending was rather abrupt, but I really liked the story. Very nicely defined characters, nice dialogues and descriptions. Lovely plot, also.

Very, very nice indeed!

Cheers,

C.
JaneA0202 chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
this story was great and all, but I didnt like Dracos and Hermiones relationship...it took too long for them to fall in love and do something about it, and when they did, it was in last chapter and one short scene..with short epilogue...I wish their relationship was more developed...
K.Wolfee chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
WoW! simply wow! i mean the story was super awesome. no useless stretchin of the plot just a beautiful plot and wonderful story. the best part was the way you ended it. it was just excellent. really superb story, keep writing...
Chillipadi chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
Loved your story. Wish there's more after your epilogue though! That's just me being greedy!
princezzmaya chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
That was a great story! I love Draco and Hermione! Thank you very much for the wonderful read!
Marmalade Fever chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It was well-written without being full of purple prose. And you shouldn't worry about it being fluffy. I've gotten away with much worse. ;) I actually burst into giggles at the end of the first chapter.

Oh, and I want to warn you that I'm sending an invitation your way to join an archive. :)
A chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Well I'm glad you made an ending to the story, but I can't say that I'm particularly happy with it. As a fan, I want much more :)This was an incredible story, and I do wish you had written about their life together, married with kids. Still, thank you for putting time and effort into writing such a great fanfiction.