Reviews for Comfort
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
this was excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was a good story it was very cute
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
great story.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Yet againa another awesome one-shot, which I really liked, of course! The plot's great and the character portrayal was too, as well as the interaction between Clark/Oliver, so cute and hot, hehe! The fic itself was well written too.

I think you did a fantastic job with the intimate scenes, kudos!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Great story!

What a wonderful chage in the storyline of Smallville. I really like that Ollie did what Clark wanted him to: Tell Lois the truth. Now thats why Ollie and Clark can be together in the first place.

Two super heroes with two super hot bodies - do we need more ;) ?
eternaltime101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this is was another wonderful story that spoke for the clarkXoliver relationship like few people have manged to capture. and that intimate scene was very well done, just short lol! at least theyare not just one night stands to each other, or i would be crushed lol! thank you for writing this great story!
WrathWings chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
There aren't enough Olive/Clark stories! This is great, but why aren't there more? -weeps in corner-
Darkness of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
THAT WAS SO HOT! YOU MUST WRITE MORE OLIVER AND CLARK
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
(chuckles) Amusing, but I don't think it suits in the humor class. Don't get me wrong. It is a good fic.

A pretty straight-forward fic. I appreciate that trait in this fic. But I guess people don't like that much since not much people reviewed. Shame. (shakes head) Oh well, their loss. This means I get to read it all for myself...(chuckles good heartedly)

I like the bit on Oliver's point of view on Lana and I agree, hands down. It's a heinous crime that foul woman commit...but then I glad that happened. She doesn't deserve Clark anyway...she's...too mundane. Don't you think?
DoctorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Ya know, there just aren't enough Oliver/Clark stories out there! This one was great! Loved it! More people should write stories w/ Oliver and Clark being together! They are so hott! :) Can't wait to see what else you will be posting. :)