Reviews for What Akatsuki Lacks is a Vacation Package
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh my kami! I had to admit I was expecting a KisaIta so I didn't really pay any attention to this story until I thoroughly analysed the summary (oo;;)

Now, I'm so glad I read this! XD .

It's utter crack for Gamakichi and Kisame (although not impossible... But oh gosh poor Itachi!)

Naruto in a maid costume .***nosebleeds*** gck !

But I loved the last line the most !

"Now if only I had your stamina..." *giggles* Itachi's stamina is low for a shinobi, that's a proven fact (and the main reason why he likes using genjutsu so much) but I bet although he doesn't have enough stamina to keep up with Naru-chan (who is known for his stamina), he loves him all the same

An advice though; move this under Itachi U. and Naruto U. It'll make things less

complicated ;)

Shiroi(: (I hate reviewing on my phone so forgive typos if any ;) )
Sephonei chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was so wrong...

But I loved every minute of it...lol
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
What.

In.

The.

Hell.

I thought this was a KisaIta fic! Where is my KisaIta love? Hm?

Well... It's a good story. But sreesly, why did you put it under 'Itachi U. & H. Kisame' if it's not? It's confusing to people. You should have put it under 'Naruto U. & Itachi U.'

Oh, and sorry if I sound like a bitch to you. It just confused me and I thought I should let you know.
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
lol that was hilariously weird!
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OH MY GOD! i wrote a naruto furuba crossover that involved a yaoi paring w/ gamakichi, but i never published it! you are my new hero! OMFG! i thought i was the only person who used frogs in pairings! haha this was AMAZING! going STRIAGHT to my faves! you ROCK!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*Twitch* Gama...kichi...? . That's a little too gross, even for me! (Unless he'd transformed into a human.)
Candelabra chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
... O_o

Kisamexfrog? Now, THAT is one odd pairing ...

XD but ItaNaru is awesome. Especially when it's crack!ItaNaru ...

... oh gods, Naruto in a maid costume ... ::selfcombusts: XD
natOfbar chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
kisame... fucking... frog... itachi... manwhore...

*BRAIN EXPLODES AND PIECES SHOWER ALL OVER THE MONITOR*
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Why a frog? Why a frog? xD

But yes.

This was definitely nice to read. x3
Dinero chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Heh heh heh heh... My friend, you make me laugh. I haven't read or reviewed in a while, but you still got it. Itachi is good this way .
godless.legion chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
lol
lilworros chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
well, this was the best itachi/naruto story ever..then again this was one of those times that i trust your best judgement and just read it and i was once again rewarded with such a wonderful, extremely funny story of pure itachi/naruto action with some weird frog sex throw in as well but it just made the story 10x more better..

as for the beginning i was seriously thinking that it was going to be itachi/kisame action but then i started to read the warnings and was getting kind of worried when it wasnt and then the whole naruto in a maid outfit trying to best sasuke by seducing his brother...lol that was great...poor itachi didnt know what hit him, but it sounds like naruto knows how to give a good time...just wonderful and you should more pure crack boy lovin fics there are a blessing from the heavens..

waiting for your next story,

lilworros
Liann chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
that. right there. definately up there on the best ideas ever list lol XD and gamikichi? ROFLCOPTERPLZ XD totally didnt expect it. acutally, i had no idea what to expect but crack makes everything possible, ne?

and just one of the other things i LOVE about your works, they are so damn sexy even w/o the lemons. which i adore beyond belief.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
LOL! This fic is so so very funny I luv it so much XD.

BTW. Still waiting for your secrets fic ok? update soon plese
Ame chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That was doubtlessly perhaps the weirdest thing I've ever come across.

And, by reading this, I guess that was what you wanted me to think, right?

In that, you have succeded.

Not my parings of choice no, no. But I guess it was kinda... entertaining. In a weird way. Saying it was weird. Wich might be an overestment since I've said it three times? Er, I don't know.