Reviews for The Word On The Grapevine
Iris chapter 1 . 12h
:D Good old Byakuya, taking back what control he can! *giggle*
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I would love to read the sequel. I was laughing the entire fic. Thanks for sharing.
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love this, oh yes I do! And I love Uke!Byakuya, very, very much! favorite
PS chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Yesss, I can see it now... Byakuya spontaneously lowering Renji into a dramatic dip before giving him a long, passionate kiss in front of the gaping masses...
wert200024 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Can you do another chapter maybe a continuation or squeal.
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Love it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
if you can't beat them, join them? or buy them off instead...

loved it.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
heh. I like Byakuya's attitude. and also renji's not-telling, and everyone's loyalty that renji didn't say anything. .

so cute! and nice imagery, btw. Now i've got a mind-reel going of Byakuya blushing and moaning loudly...hehehe. oops. ;) thanks for writing the story! :)
Storm Blackheart chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I really enjoyed this. great job.

do you have a sequel planned because I would love to see how Renji (and everybody else) reacts to Byakuyas method of announcing their relationship.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
ROFLMFAO awesomely funny fic!
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh my god. I suppose three fics are actually related to each other? O.O
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Poor Renji. Rangiku really is evil, isn'y she? I can so imagine Renji being bottom- he's such a suck-up towards Byakuya
neon rain chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I laughed. Honest to god, laughed out loud. I can just imagine Byakuya walking around the day after Renji's not-confession being absolutely paranoid from all the weird looks he's been getting. Haha! I really love the way you write those two. SRSLY! Byakuya's not a tight-ass rule-Nazi and Renji is prime gossip fuel. AWESOME. XD
2tired2Bnarcoleptic chapter 1 . 4/9/2010