Reviews for Sounds
cassandra.clara3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
i love the story
Healer Kira chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love. It.
It was amazing! i didn't real;y expect something so good when i clicked on it. Pure curiosity made me when i read the short summary. (That's not a criticism, more like a compliment)
Never really bought into them coming from Brooklyn, but that's just my mind talking. I also don't like the name Mario Mario, even though that's the last name i use in all of my stories.:)
Well written, and highly enjoyable. Didn't even do that bitter laugh i usually have when reading anything slightly fluff.
bekbekah92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I ... I loved it great story
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Awesome. Simply awesome.
Myshu chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is about the sweetest Mario one-shot I've ever read. I have a real soft spot for brotherly love, and this hit the spot just right. I like how it's clear that Mario depends on Luigi just as much as the other way around.

Very cute fic!
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is pretty good. Nice one-shot to give people the warm fuzzy feeling. I can't think of a decent review right now.

-A crappy reviewer
Taerrin Fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Great fic! I love the underutilized (properly) brother dynamic.

Kudos!
Viceroy chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Finally a super Mario bros. stroy that focuses on the brothers relationship. very well done story.
Super Hyper Mario 128 III chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hey, nice one-shot you have here! That's a pretty rare thing to come across in the Mario section. I love stories that build on the loving relationship that the Mario Bros. undoubtly have for each other since, well, they don't really show it that much in the games, not even in Mario & Luigi!

Just a question, though: Is this story more based on the old cartoons than the games? The games seem to have killed the Brooklyn backstory (see: Yoshi's Island) and Bowser's only been known as... well... Bowser (although he is known as "King Koopa" in Japan)! However, he is called Koopa in the cartoons and the Brooklyn backstory is alive and kickin' there. Just curious, 'cuz I'm a nerd. Reguardless, this is a great story! Keep up the good work!
oh my god the regret I have chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
aw. I like it. I don't have much to say other than great work!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 5/6/2007