Reviews for Solaris
Lioness Of the fire chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Omg drama and the storm coming
Numbah 175 chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. Your story is fantastic! I love the situation you've put them in, it fits in with the series perfectly!

As a newbie to the Doctor Who fandom, I've got to say your story was wonderful! The 9th doctor is my favorite! I don't know why other people seem to like the 10th Doctor over the 9th, so it was great to see a story with my favorite doctor.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 22 . 12/25/2010
Thanks for the Christmas gift and look forward to next part of this story.
J chapter 21 . 9/10/2010
This is really good and interesting!

Why haven't you updated in a year? :(
Lioness Of the fire chapter 21 . 8/22/2010
omg i loved this story i can just imagine this being a real episode , plz up date soon am die over here for more
montypython203 chapter 21 . 6/27/2009
LOVED the Doctor/Rose in this! It's been months since I read any fanfic, but I'm glad I've still got this story on alert. I just love the plot and your writing style. Keep up the great work :)
montypython203 chapter 20 . 3/28/2009
Yay, I finally read this chapter! And it's really great - it's setting up some very interesting situations.
123-321 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
i am enjoying the story!

hope you update soon!
montypython203 chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
Emphasis on the "futuristic" rifles, eh? I guess you don't want to follow the footsteps of the New Who writers...

“Rose!” Solaris cried, hurrying after her. “Excuse me, but didn’t the man just say ‘stay here?’"

This sounds awfully like a quote from The Mummy:

"Evie! Excuse me, but didn't the man just say 'stay here'?"

Anyway I love this chapter, and I can't wait to see what's in store.
montypython203 chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
Personally I couldn't see anything wrong with this chapter. It was brilliant, like the others. I love the interaction between all the characters, and the very subtle 9/Rose. This really is a brilliant fic.
montypython203 chapter 17 . 8/5/2008
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
montypython203 chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
Great chapter as always. Looking forward to the trials!
montypython203 chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
Great scenario for this one. And I *so* knew Solaris was faking drowning ;)
montypython203 chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Fantastic chapter as usual, but there were a few typos.
montypython203 chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
I was NOT expecting such a cool cliffhanger! The chapter had been moving along so quietly, like a whisper ... then BANG! Love it :)