Reviews for Don't Let A Girl Come Between You
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
While Don acted a bit on the mean side at school, you wrote him of being rather caring and loving towards Charlie. Nice story and I'm glad the brothers "were good" at the end of the story. Thanks for writing this.
dHALL chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This was good. A nice 'before' one-shot. Having been in a few sibling fights, this was a pretty real depiction of such. Good job.
Hemel Lassie chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Unspoken Words and the Pains They Cause

Hey! This was a most excellent story...and very realistic. Except you missed out on something. Don wasn't mean - he was being a teenaged boy - a normal teen aged boy. And trust me. They tend to think with something a whole lot lower than their brain. If you get my drift. This was a very realistic look at what may have happened all those years ago. Right up to the broken nose! Lol!

I am going to write a one off. It isn't to correct this. It is separate, but you inspired me to share it. The title is at the beginning. That story and this...they are what I like to call 'Variations on a Theme'.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Good story. I liked it a lot.
maurbill chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Well, congrats again. That was so good. It's amazing how you can put something like this in between doing chapters on another story. Just goes to show how good you are. Well, I loved it. It was always implied that that Val thing was a really big deal between Don and Charlie and I'm glad you ran with it. Great Job. Now back to the show.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Excellent update.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
it's a good story if it could make you cry. Great story.. It was really pushy. It kept making me want to tear up! But anyway, great job.