Reviews for The Chronicles Of Four
dkwr07 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
really great story. hope you continue. please update soon.
Yelene-ryudream chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Awesome! Can't wait to read more.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
You know, you shouldn't begin a story here if you aren't planning on finishing it, or at least go past the first chapter. BEcause then you makes girls like me all interested and for what? Nothing.

Really, I think this story has potential, even if I don't yet understand that much of the idea, but still. If this is a BuffyAngel (and maybe a DoyleCordy and OzWillow as well) it will definitely be in my list. Until then...
PrettyGirlBPD chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Kinda like this story... would like to see more but there are other stories you've started that I like better. Still, I love how original this idea is and would love to see you follow it up with more if you find the time
jlynch02 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Excellent start, you definitely caught my interest! I can't wait to read more. It is nice to see this combination of characters working together. Spike would be a great addition, though.
clouds in my coffe au lait chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
alright, I like the story but where is it going? Update soon
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Drat. I'm a Wiffy shipper so I was all excited when you said Buffy and Willow were sharing a bedroom, then you turned around and named the guys that Buffy and Willow had romantic troubles with in the series. Double drat. Just let the poor girls be happy together.
PrincessOfQuestionableMorals chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow. Decent story, love the plot line, pretty good writing. I vote continue!
Ksue chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I LOVE this! Its a really original story line, and you've done a great job setting up the story. I can't WAIT to read more.