Reviews for Sleepless Nights
RandomGuest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was wonderful! You did a great job at her POV!
LuvLyfe chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
LOVE IT! :D
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
These are the kinds of thoughts that flit through my head when I'm having trouble falling asleep... though less cranky on my part, and I have my own tricks for falling asleep...
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
A fun and thoroughly entertaining read! Wouldn't mind seeing Danny's reaction to the Danny!shirt - probably wouldn't mesh with the flow of this piece but would make a funny anecdote (if only for the Sam/Danny awkward!). :)
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Was that a reference to Girl's Night Out? Cool.

No Sam, it wasn't the nightgown. It was the Danny.

They both so clueless. Cuteness ensues. Have you written one where Danny does barge in? 'Cause you should if you haven't. Like now.

DVM loves your work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is awesome :). Sam was very much in character & i don't think the nightgown was the problem of her insomnia o.O. Anyways, i could just imagine how danny would react upon seeing Sam with only his t-shirt & underwear.. Should be interesting..
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this is so sweet and funny. love it!

yeah, i hate nightgowns too.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Maybe it was cause you're wearing your boyfriend's t-shirt.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
rofl I love how you did Sam! XD
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Or maybe his shirt still smelt like him, and no girl can't feel comletely at ease when surrounded by the smell of the man she loves. Kind of sad, but true. XD

Poor Sam... makes you wish Danny did barge in, just to see what his reaction would be to her wearing HIS shirt to bed. (He's pretty perverted when he wants to be, and someone as gorgeous as Sam in his tee would be, like, a declaration of love. XD)
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Really nice, kind of funny too. I really agree with Sam, they are the root of all things evil. You should write one where Danny comes in and finds Sam wearing his top.

~DI4MGZ~
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Nice.

I like how you portray Sam, allowing her to be herself in as few words as possible.

Excellent!

HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
More likely, she needed to be close to Danny in some sort of sense, but I like how you keep up the denial routine. Hopeless out.
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I also really love this one.

D