Reviews for Checkmate
smut1956 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yes, John-Monica is just that good. So in this case I would say you both win since she has your number and proves it so well.

I like the image of her on his lap and him suddenly enjoying that idea a great deal.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
XFilesIBelieve chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great stuff, I love it!
bruxabrvxa chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
OMG! That was so nice! *-*

"Because I'm so damn irresistible, John." I wish I could see this on TV! No, no... I couldn't see this on TV, otherwise I would die of a heart attack...
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hee! So much cute! XD

Definitely adding this to favourites! ;)
skypilot-dlm chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was so cute! Thanks so much for that, well done. I'd love to see more from you. Oh and I absolutely love your videos!
nuritacobarrubias chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I'm highly honoured to be your first reviewer ;)

What can I say that I haven't said before? Your characterizations are perfect, your ideas are priceless...etc. Keep on delighting us with more fics...

PS Who's the one that had the great idea to get you into fanfiction world...?¿? ;)
Kathmak chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very cute. I enjoyed the flirtatious banter. You definitely captured the essence of John and Monica's relationship. I see that you've listed Cyclone2 as a favorite author-she's taught you well! By the way, are you the same JaneDoh whose DRR videos I so enjoy on Youtube? Hope to see more DRR from you soon.

PS-Thanks for the kind reviews of my fics!