Reviews for Bedside
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i love how all these people came out to see Ron though i would have liked to have seen Felix, Ned, a couple other Possibles, and his own parents as well but this was brilliant the way it was. i always knew Barkin secretly liked Ron even if he still refuses to admit it
Subject87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awesome oneshot, very well written, good job!
IronArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this is so good I have to read all your stories now, this is quality, I was a hair away from mannly tears.
readergrl56 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Every time I read this, I am struck by the gorgeousness of it. I love how each character has their own distinct voice and way of dealing with the grief (Brick rattles on about football, Barkin goes all military). It was really sweet and the end was the perfect amount of calm after the heightened emotions of the main story. Love it!
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow...Ron finally gets recognition eh... And in such a grand manner too
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love how some minor and some major characters came to visit Ron. Their visits would be just what I would expect from each of them, like Barken ordering him up and giving him a medal and Rufus trying to entice him with cheese. I love what happened when he woke up, that was so Ron and it was hilarious how Kim choked him to death practically.
Gibsonmar chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
After countless times reading this story i finally decided howto review it. To put it in simple words, this is one of the best Kim Possible fanfictions ive ever read. Everything about it is excellent, from the dialogues to the plot.

And while I loved every single part of it, every time I read it, Barkins part makes me want to cry. Every part is simple awesome, and I wouldnt change anything from it, but Barkins speech is for the records.

Sorry it took me so long to review, but every good story deserves a review.

Congratulations, Gibsonmar
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*Sniffles* Don't mind me... just got a little... something in my eye and a cold... (Bonnie: Yeah right! You're close to bawling! Me: Good luck finding anyone to take a ray for you! Bonnie: Hmph! *storms off*)

Ahem! Anyway, back to the review.

This was a really touching, tear-jerking story full of good moments and heartfilled confessions.

I was touched during Monique's visit. Hearing all that had been done FOR Ron. I think I agree with her, I doubt even the President would have gotten as good healthcare (especially Bush) as what Ron was getting. The emotions Monique displayed was very touching. *wipes eye* I doubt even Kim would have objected to Monique's kiss on the forehead.

Since I doubt anyone else will say it, seeing Josh Mankey show up was a nice surprise. (Seeing as how I think the KP community hates Josh to begin with.) I liked how he told Ron how Kim was acting. If Ron had been awake, he'd been upset no doubt. It was a nice way to have Tara in the story and show that even though she'd moved on to Josh, she still cared about him.

Mr. Barkin... ah, what can I say about him? He was a welcome comedic moment. There were emotional moments for sure. I think he was just doing his best to get SOME reaction out of Ron the only way he knew how for the sake of himself (he cares) for the students who'd been devastated, and most importantly for Kim. The little medal that he made and left shows just much an impact Ron left on him whether he intended to or not. I bet when Ron wakes up and discovers it, he'll be either wearing it to school or putting it someplace special in his room after thanking Mr. B. for it. :)

Rufus is one rocking little naked mole rat as he tried the same tactic as Mr. B did be without the fear involved. The hunger factor is a powerful motivation indeed and shows one of the things that Ron and Rufus share in their bond. :) If Shego or Drakken had shown up, I have no doubt that Rufus would have made either of them REALLY regret it!

Ah, Brick Flagg... his story almost sounds like how Ron became Running Back for the football team. In his own way, he showed that even though he'd always given him a hard time he still considered Ron a friend. To give away such a prized football, very touching. :)

Now for the biggest treat of all... KIM POSSIBLE. She obviously had had time to think about Ron and what he means to her. The truth of the saying "You don't know what you have until you've almost lost it" (I know that's not how it goes, but it works for this story.) really stands out and here and I think made Kim understand just how much she loves him and how he probably loves her. :) The emotions she displayed, ok... I admit I cried. It was just too much. I'm glad that Drakken got busted at least. Though I'm sure that after hurting Ron, aside from getting Ron medical attention there wasn't going to be any way Drakken was going to get away with what he did. Drakken should have been smart and gone into hiding instead of the Eiffel Tower.

Ron's awakening was pure gold, especially with Kim's fair (Ok, who am I kidding? it was SUPER) passionate greeting. Rufus rocked as usual in bringing Ron back after Kim's *ahem* greeting. :) I'm sure Kim will tell Ron again since he fell asleep before he could hear it and he'll tell her the same back. If I were Mrs. Possible... I'd let sleeping dogs or in this case, sleeping teens lie where they lay. :)

I imagine Ron will get a big greeting when he gets back to school, but it will pale in comparison to having Kim by his side after she has told him she loves him. :)

Sorry for the novel, Just a truly awesome story. :) Keep up the good work!
CastaS chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
i enjoyed it, great one.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
A truley touching fic, well done.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Another great story. It tugs at the old heartstrings. Glad to see someone didn't forget about good ole Monique. Brick surprised me with the gift of the football. Mr. Barkin didn't. Overall, well done.

Aedan
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Spanking one shot! It was perfect. :)
Kipcha chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aw
Akinyi chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Wonderful blending of emotions. Sad, yet comical here and there. Especially the part with Rufus trying to feed Ron. That part really got me.

Great story, I really enjoyed it.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Not too sappy. Everybody properly in character. Nice story.

RH