Reviews for Endless Story
Cheshire 2313 chapter 27 . 9/14
I realize it's been quite the ride for you with this story. It took many years for you just to get to this chapter and I commend you for it. It is a well written story that I have enjoyed. I am also aware that it's been 3 years since you've updated with the intention of finishing this up. I hope that despite the time lapse you decide to return and finish this story up like you mentioned. You stated it was very near the end which leads me to believe you intended there to be a couple of more chapters so I guess all I can do is ask that you grace us with the ending.

I hope life has treated you well. Thanks again for such an enjoyable story.
Cheshire 2313 chapter 13 . 9/11
After reading the part about the Host Club coming together like a little spy hitgroup I had to comment. It amused me so much I started laughing and thinking that an AU story with them doing something like that would be so Awesome Sauce if done right. hahaha The idea is just genius I think, each one of them having a role. The Ouran High School Host Club by day, secret spy ring for the greater good by night. ROFL. So Mission Impossible/Ocean's 7 style. Oh goodness, just the thought makes me all giddy and keeps me laughing. I must be losing my mind today.

But I digress, I am so wrapped up into this story that I apologize for not writing a review for each chapter. Just know that I am thoroughly enjoying it and it has been very well done so far. Good job.
NavyNinjaHo chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
Cmon we all know people have lives but that doesn't really matter in the fanfiction world, does it? So...

Btw I loved your story. Hopefully your story will come back soon with a full ending. But if life crushed your lemons and gave you the skin instead, I'm happy with this ending.

ALSO, just wondering, how old are you now? 26?

Kind Regards
A late late late reader that wants to know if you are alive and possibly start writing again.
that-girl-writing-fanfics chapter 27 . 2/9/2015
I love the story is there going to be an update soon? If so when?
camilleRomance chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
At the end of this chapter, you said we're very nearly at the end. Usually I'm upset that authors haven't finished their stories and they've left them to aimlessly wander the land of the incomplete. But I don't think that happened with this one. Another chapter would be nice, yes, but that's a lot to ask after X amount of years. I feel you wrapped this up very nicely and I wanted to say thank you for this:) I recently joined this fandom(rather late, I know) but I found your profile and I want to say your amazing. Thanks for leaving this here for other Ouran HSHC lovers to enjoy.
Senile-felineS chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
I had some difficulty figuring some of this out. Is it going to be revealed what is meant by 'the next stage in (their) marriage.' As well as what akito's plan actually is and why buying those shares will keep him from destroying his brothers.
Senile-felineS chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Why are his family's secret police following kyouya if his father and older brother don't seem to care? And why would being seen with anyone cause future inconvenience? Especially for the other host club members who can choose to have nothing to do with kyouya's family and who are already known to be his friends (so if people are being put under surveilence, they would already be top of the list).
Senile-felineS chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
I always longed to learn the violin. But my mother couldn't afford one, and she already had a piano so i learned that instead. 5 teachers in as many years who all took me right back to the beginning so i didn't really progress until i started teaching myself.
Senile-felineS chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Akh! My heart! One question, you said kyouya started taking drugs and self-arming BEFORE he left haruhi. Did you mean after?
Senile-felineS chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Technically haruhi could stand in proxy in court (if you, for a reasonable reason, cannot be in court someone can stand in your place). If they report her as missing to the police they can easily get a new date.
Senile-felineS chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I always prefered limes to lemons. I thought of something random, was jason's thing about being half japanese a ruse to make haruhi trust him.
Senile-felineS chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
This chapter seemed to cover too many events in too short a time. It can't really have been more than 2-3 hours since haruhi left kouya and few diseases short of haemorrhagic fever develop that quickly. Also, one line from mori and all the bitterness disappears? It was a good chapter, it just seemed a touch unrealistic.
Senile-felineS chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
I called it in the last chapter that jason would be the husbands lawyer. Don't know how i knew, must have just picked up on some clue in the writing.
guest chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
awesome story were you planning on writing anymore?
Tanaka's girl chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
(oops. That was my fat fingers typing while lying down. Gomen) .. So big, it can only be dreamed and executed by a certain kyouya Ootori. Wow, good job!

As we move towards the finale, I can only hope you have your next story in the pipeline ... ! I eagerly await!

Huggles on another great chappie!