Reviews for Endless Story
that-girl-writing-fanfics chapter 27 . 2/9
I love the story is there going to be an update soon? If so when?
camilleRomance chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
At the end of this chapter, you said we're very nearly at the end. Usually I'm upset that authors haven't finished their stories and they've left them to aimlessly wander the land of the incomplete. But I don't think that happened with this one. Another chapter would be nice, yes, but that's a lot to ask after X amount of years. I feel you wrapped this up very nicely and I wanted to say thank you for this:) I recently joined this fandom(rather late, I know) but I found your profile and I want to say your amazing. Thanks for leaving this here for other Ouran HSHC lovers to enjoy.
Senile-felineS chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
I had some difficulty figuring some of this out. Is it going to be revealed what is meant by 'the next stage in (their) marriage.' As well as what akito's plan actually is and why buying those shares will keep him from destroying his brothers.
Senile-felineS chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Why are his family's secret police following kyouya if his father and older brother don't seem to care? And why would being seen with anyone cause future inconvenience? Especially for the other host club members who can choose to have nothing to do with kyouya's family and who are already known to be his friends (so if people are being put under surveilence, they would already be top of the list).
Senile-felineS chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
I always longed to learn the violin. But my mother couldn't afford one, and she already had a piano so i learned that instead. 5 teachers in as many years who all took me right back to the beginning so i didn't really progress until i started teaching myself.
Senile-felineS chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Akh! My heart! One question, you said kyouya started taking drugs and self-arming BEFORE he left haruhi. Did you mean after?
Senile-felineS chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Technically haruhi could stand in proxy in court (if you, for a reasonable reason, cannot be in court someone can stand in your place). If they report her as missing to the police they can easily get a new date.
Senile-felineS chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I always prefered limes to lemons. I thought of something random, was jason's thing about being half japanese a ruse to make haruhi trust him.
Senile-felineS chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
This chapter seemed to cover too many events in too short a time. It can't really have been more than 2-3 hours since haruhi left kouya and few diseases short of haemorrhagic fever develop that quickly. Also, one line from mori and all the bitterness disappears? It was a good chapter, it just seemed a touch unrealistic.
Senile-felineS chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
I called it in the last chapter that jason would be the husbands lawyer. Don't know how i knew, must have just picked up on some clue in the writing.
guest chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
awesome story were you planning on writing anymore?
Tanaka's girl chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
(oops. That was my fat fingers typing while lying down. Gomen) .. So big, it can only be dreamed and executed by a certain kyouya Ootori. Wow, good job!

As we move towards the finale, I can only hope you have your next story in the pipeline ... ! I eagerly await!

Huggles on another great chappie!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
Kudos on a grand denouement! loved it, every single word of it.

It was actually delightful to read things through Reiko's perspective. The playfulness, the flirting overtones and carefree nonchalance that only a heiress can afford - all embroiled in something so b
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
i like this chapter. When haruhi and kaoru talk, it sounds so sincere. i love it. :)
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
omg! i love yamamoto yusuke! he plays taiki kayashima in hana kimi jdrama and he plays tamaki suoh in ouran highschool host club jdrama! i am loving ur story so fucking much! plz continue it!