Reviews for Cradle
secret25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Another wonderful story! Thank you for the great fic!

secret25
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
First Atobe Tezuka fc I've read and it's great! _
Fusiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Cute fic, nice ending.
c00kiesNm1lk chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I usually don't read or actually cross that usually out. I NEVER read TezukaAtobe but for some reason, I decided to read yours. I think it must be that 2 sentence in the beginning that I saw and it made me laugh so much that I just had to click on your fanfic to continue reading. Realy nice job on the story and I love your Atobe..."woe is me who pledged o become your most beautiful night in shining armour on your special day." gawd he cracks me up or put more correctly, you crack me up.
TezukaFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow so cute!
Pat-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
“Ore-sama is already embarrassed beyond belief.”

That made me crack up like hell XD
rai.09876 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
KAWAII! This is just so cute and funny and full of romance. A nice combination. Great job. Plus, I love it when Tezuka said that he shouldn't be embarrassed because what's important is that he didn't forget the date. Very cute!

I love it.

Rai
ImmortalTigeress chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Aw that was so cute! Atobe went through so much trouble... Tezuka is so sweet! Nice fic!
koala chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
AW! I LOVE IT! SOME HUMOR, ALL BLOWED ROMANCE :D!
sailorstarsun chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
The cute...it kills me... X3 I love love love! D
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
It's so sweet.

I think Atobe should be happy that he made Tezuka chuckle
simsimi chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i thought i was immune to adorable-fluff...

you proved me wrong

XD

i'm all wibbly now!

At first when i read the opening lines:

He was at the lowest point in his life.

Atobe Keigo stood at the door of his gargantuan closet and realised that he had hit rock bottom.

“I don’t have anything to wear.”

i absolutely squee-d and smirked at poor Atobe. I never guessed that he was in an absolute dilemma over his love aw

and i didn't guess that it was Tezuka but it was a pleasant surprise...scratch that

it was the PERFECT surprise *can you tell i'm a tezato fan?* XD

didn't pick up any grammatical errors, dialogue was very much in character and the story flowed nicely!

Can't wait to read more of your works!
Sheik's Lonely chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Uwah? I saw this on lj, that's right.

Why didn't I read it...?

Anyway, these two together. It's so...otherworldly to me. But then, any captain pairing always seems otherworldly to me. I don't know why. But, at any rate, you just showed that humane part of their relationship. Even Atobe Keigo has bad days.