Reviews for The Jailer
JackofSpades13 chapter 6 . 3/28
OmgI totally love this. Don’t worry about being too descriptivethe description makes the story flow and illustrate exceptionally. Can’t wait for you to update!
HinataUchiha73 chapter 2 . 1/2
sasuke you sick sadistic bastard...this will be a stockholm syndrome for sure...poor hina chan
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
This fic still haunts me to this day. So dark yet so beautiful. I still yearn for their developement from hate to love.
Iamaddictedtocoffee chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
I always come back to this fic, when ever I feel nostalgic about SasuHina. I keep this fic close to heart. I wish I could read extensively. Thank you for writing it! ️
H A M B O . 1 7 chapter 6 . 11/20/2018
I'm still hoping for an update
Lunaris chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Pls update. Even if this was years ago. The story is a good read. Just wanted to know how it ended. Or do i leave it to imagination
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2018
Hi. I've been reading this story since last 2 years, 2016 and 2017. I was actually disappointed that it didn't updated for so long now, everytime I searched for this.
Hinata1300 chapter 6 . 2/28/2018
Just crazy... Nevertheless it was amazing but, I felt so many emotions for hinata...
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I was overcame by emotions, really my heart feels heavy and I can't put it into words. Great job as always!
ColaGummyBears chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
This was kind of disturbing and chilling but oh so very effective in evoking feelings and paints an unsettling image in my mind. But I want to know what will happen and can they still fall in love at some point? I'm anticipating on how you will execute it. Sometimes we just grow tired in the sickeningly perfect portrayals of them and it's probably hard to this of a plot like this. Kudos to your work! It's really great! Will be precariously holding the bile in my throat as I read on. Man this was just sad I really felt it and how you ended the chapter was brilliant.
Rose chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
Is a small part of Sasuke in love with Hinata and cares for her in his own twisted way?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
I wish u had finished this. I wanted to see what would happen to sasuke and hinata in this fanfic
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
So the writer don't want to update it..Just like A Man's World
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2017
Wait is it over?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
I really like your writing style.