Reviews for Serendipity
UndefeatableEditor13 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
While doing some digging in the Ace Attorney fanfic archives, I found this gem. Why does the author not update said gem? 53 reviews would be enough for me to update. Please do.
For the first time, I felt a different kind of tingly feels. I'd like to see how this story ends. It was just too good to end here!
L.C. Li chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN CONTINUED.

WHYYYYYYYYY.

DON'T BE THAT MEAN. PLEASE.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Honestly, this is one the BEST NickxMaya fanfics I've read. Please keep putting up new chapters, I'm dying to see what happens next! ;D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
bubguppy chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Oh my goodness! This is such a sweet fanfic! I loved every word in it! So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! We will all be squealing with excitement when you do. :)
Blood Freesia chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
more! please update as soon as possible! i LOVE your story!
WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTINUE chapter 2 . 5/22/2009

iryna chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I really love this fic!

Please don't abandon it ;_;
Umi-kun chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This is overall, I have to say, my favorite of your Maya/Phoenix fanfics. But I was wondering if you're planning on finishing it-it was nearly a year since you last updated, and I'd really love to read the end of it. Is it abandoned? Or are you planning on taking it up again? Simply curious, because this is a really excellent piece of writing and I'd hate to see it go unfinished.
HMChiqui65 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
This story is really amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Holly Unending chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
OH NOES! It's been more than a year since you updated! D: I LOVE this story. All the characters stay true to themselves, but the drama keeps evolving in a believeable way. I really want to read more...
Witch Girl Pilar chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Now this is one of the best Phoenix X Maya fics I have ever read. I really like how you wrote the 2nd chapter. Quite the character development, I say. This is getting good.

Do update soon. :D
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
This is one of the most well written fanfics I've ever read - everyone is behaving realistically, no one is out of character, and some real drama is occurring. I sincerely hope it is completed eventually.
KK chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Wow...so good! I like the character development, and it's not annoying to read like some other fics, where the writers decide not to use commas/periods.

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Danski chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
_ this story is getting exciting...please continue! the Enguarde case is my favourite out of all the games!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »