Reviews for Of Professionists And Princes
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
I FOUND IT AGAIN! I read this fic half a year ago and now I'm on FF myself and can add it to favorites and alerts.
You'll probably never read it but

VenezuelaHills chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
YESSSSSSS! I'm so glad you've updated, this just made my day. God, you write so well and I just love how you portray Lucien!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
GalaxyInfinite chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
2 words:

Me lieks :)

(P.S. this is really awesome)
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
*shows me starved to death in a jail cell*

Oh god...You're BACK! PLEASE, feed me your WORDS! I want MORE!

*claws desperatelyt at jail door*
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Good sir, after reading this 5 chapter fiction, I must concede...

...This is what it must feel like to snort Columbian bam-bam...From space...

It's like a murder/mystery with a bowl full Sheogorath's toe nail clippings...Strong stuff, that.

Anywho, just establishing again, it has been an utter and disturbingly orgasmic delight to read this story so far, I hope your theoretical Iceberg finally encounters extreme global warming and melts away quickly into a tiny, speedy ice chip. Or a Wooly Mammoth escapes from the inside and runs rampant amongst Humanity.
JV-Tosshin chapter 5 . 12/7/2011

Just when you think it's dead (again), you disappoint my disappointment!

Will chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Good lord there's homage and then theres plagiarism. You write well, don't lose yourself in pratchett
Will chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Why don't you borrow more heavily from Terry Pratchett novels?
Ashes chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
This was the worst moment of my life...

I'm sitting here, completely sucked into your story; amused, anxious and down right falling in love... and what happens? I go to change the chapter only to discover I've ran out... *weeps*

Thank you for this feeling of loss, because by your next update, I'll most likely wet myself with glee! . On another note, this has to be ultimately my favourite portrayal of Lucien! Hehe keep up the great work, and thank youuu~! ] xx
hooded mage chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I love this story. I'm really excited to see where this goes. Keep writing. Tattey-bye now.
Laluzi chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
As ever, COMPLETELY AWESOME x 9001, and made me lol several times (lol as in its former use, not the 'I-will-pretend-that-was-sort-of-funny way it tends to be utilized conventionally'), to the point of my mom coming in my room wondering what was so funny.

Ah, so Helena *is* a werewolf? Epic, I love those just as much as I do vampires, and they're very rarely seen in Oblivion fanfics, so I'm excited to see how you'll work it in. Love Vicente, as I always do 3

If only L'Ankou would update as often as you. :x Do you know what's going on with her?

Anyways... *clears throat* ICANHASMORENOWPLZKTHXBAI?

(translated to english, I cannot wait for your next post)
your.daily.dose.of.fanfic chapter 3 . 3/26/2011

Okay, I just sounded illiterate then. But really, MOAR PLZ :)
Rumbling Kotchka chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Oh man, this is so freaking funny :D

Prey tell, do read terry Pratchett ? Your style reminds me very much of him. the story and all those delicious notes are just fancy and georgeous :) :)

I really hope you will continoue some day

Gwynei chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Haha! Love this!... Especially the bits with Lucien. It's perfect! Ripper seems funny. 'Are you here to kill the Emperor too?" PHAH! HIlarious!